Ratings for Dr. Wayne Johnson

I think that dr. johnson is the best possible physician. He is warm, caring, works tirelessly to help his patients, and is very knowledgeable and helpful. His skill and dedication show that he is constantly learning and building his skill. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with him, other than the fact he makes himself available to so many patients who depend on him that he needs to be quick and efficient to meet everyone's needs. (Could be misconstrued as unavailable rather than busy?)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I switched to dr johnson when i got married so that my children would have the same dr as both their parents...what a mistake! I have switched my husband and myself back to my dr. First of all I can never get through on the phone line...sometimes I wonder if thoses girls just sit there with the phone off the hook. I have actually had to drive there to make an appt because i couldnt get through!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Johnson is one of THE best Dr.'s that I have ever had in my life. He is never to busy to care for me or my family. In the over 20 years that I have had Wayne as a Dr. I have had several health problems and he and his staff were committed to me getting better. I am thankful everyday that my family is under his care. His staff are VERY helpful and never make me feel as if I am bothering them for an appointment. They will always make their best effort to make it work. I agree with one other comment.....I hope he stays until he is 70 years old!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor for most of my adult life and have felt most grateful to have a very pleasant and knowledgeable doctor provide good expertise to myself and my children. As a health care professional myself, I appreciate his professionalism and ability to discern and prioritize with notable wisdom and experience. If you are looking for a family doctor ... consider yourself fortuneate to be a client of his.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Wayne has always been very interested in my health & when I have as in the past had a problem regardless how serious he either treated me or refered me to a specialist. I thank Dr Johndon for his sxcellent care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Johnson is an excellent physician. He is knowledgeable, warm, caring and available. He does not overreact to minor ailments, but has responded with the appropriate intervention when it is warranted. He does not waste taxpayers money with unnecessary tests, but orders what is required. Great doctor. Hope he works until he's 70! Wish his staff were as qualified as he is!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Johnson for 21yrs and the rest of my family has been with him for even longer. I find that he is very good at listening to your problems and is always very friendly. He also will speak to you on the phone, which most Dr's won't do. However that is not the most important thing in a Doctor. It makes you feel secure and more comfortable but does not help you to get better. I trust Dr. Johnson with shots and common problems like ear infections/asthma, but if you have a serious problem that requires testing, in my experience, he does not always get them done. It seems to me that he is use to dealing with the elderly who alot of the time just want the company.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Have been doctoring with this doctor for almost 30 yrs....very caring, trustworthy, knows the family. Always asks about someone in the family..how they are doing? He has made house calls personally when patient is unable to get to his office. Excellent doctor...makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Johnson is a great Dr. All Dr.s are very busy these days, but Wayne always has time to speak to you personally and takes time at an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Every tim I have went to DrJ, all he ever does it put me on pills. I switched doctors due to the fact that I was really unpleased with him putting me on pills. May I add, that this all started when i was 12, and continued to progress.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007