Ratings for Dr. William Coyne

i have been a patient of dr coynes for approx 25 years. appointments have always been on time and flexable for me. i enjoy seeing the same faces when i go in, it makes things very comfortable. I like the way we just pretend that i floss when we all know that i dont. thats for u sue.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Ive been going to Dr. Coyne since I have been a child and have never had a problem! Perhaps the child in question in the previous comment is poorly behaved. I remember my first cavity filling with Dr. Coyne and I was extremely nervous, he made sure to make me feel comfortable and the appointment went smoothly. Overall, I find the entire staff to be friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

After receantly going to Dr Coyne's office on Bunting Rd I could not beleive his attitude and manner. Bringing my 7 yr old daughter there for cavity's Coyne had insisted nobody was allowed in the room with our daughter...??? that we would hear her cry...??? and that he would have to be very firm...??? and this was normal for dentist to do. After speaking with a number of other dentist's ( because Dr.? Coyne had refused to fix our daughters cavity's )who were shocked at this style of treatment. We went to another dentist where we had a very pleasent experience and in which we were all allowed to be involved. Our daughter did not cry, she as a matter of fact enjoyed the freezing lol and left this other dentist office with a smile on her face excited to go back. If you are an adult and like hockey then you may like Dr.? Coyne. He seemed very unproffesional and scared to take care of my daughters cavity's. I will never return to Dr.? Coyne again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Coyne and his staff were very friendly and helpful. His secretary was very flexible and patient; she made my appointments around my complicated school and work schedules. Everyone in the office, especially Dr. Coyne, was always so personable and friendly. He always explained all of the procedures to me in-depth and was constantly checking on my comfort and pain level during procedures--I felt like my comfort was his top priority. I would recommend that anyone who is afraid of going to the dentist go to see Dr. Coyne--my personal experiences in his office have been nothing short of exceptional.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Actually I find his staff very courteous which is the only reason I rated as a 4, he on his own would get a 2. I have had appt's delayed, maybe twice. Dr. Coyne himself I find to be rude and abnoxious with lack of people skills. In my experience, he has made fun of my honesty and has talked down to his staff (and not a constructive or professional manner) for giving me advice on something they were not trained in. This is a very honest opinion!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

great doc great staff him me and my son like the same nhl team always talks hockey he loves the TONORTO MAPLE LEAFS GREAT GUY BEST DENTIST IN ST CATHARINES i tell leaf nation to call for a appt great location easy to find good people.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Thank you Dr. Coyne for taking the fear out of a dentist visit. I have almost fallen asleep in the dentist chair as you have caused very little pain if any during my visits with you. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007