Ratings for Dr. Samual Laufer

He looked at me like I was crazy when I described my symptoms. When I recommended a specialist he said that my symptoms were 'stress related' and not real. I got to tell that to the ER doctor a few hours later!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr Laufer is the best doctor that I have ever had. He listens to my problems and discuses alternatives other than just prescribing a pill like most doctor's do. If you are one of those people that JUST go to the doctor to get more pills or drugs to cover up you're problem, Dr Laufer is not you're right doctor. There's are plenty of legal drug pushers out there that will give you a pill for every complaint that you have just to get your office fee and get you out the door so they can get the next person in and out. If you are serious about a doctor that cares about your problem or condition and are willing to listen to his advice, this is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Would rather have you try to treat yourself than try to diagnose. Asked me "What do you WANT me to do??" when I described symptoms. You are better off with a veterinarian.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Acted like I was lying about my problem and that I was some sort of hypochondriac who goes around looking for problems for doctors to fix. I was appalled with his demeaner and manner. He totally invalidated the problem I came to him with. After I left him, I went to Nextcare Urgent care and the Doctor was wonderful and proceeded to get me the attention I needed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

i take my 84 year old mother to him and he is patient and listens to her problems . she feels better just talking to him. he is very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Disrespectful and sarcastic. Made me feel like a hypochondriac for mentioning ongoing health problems after travelling in a third world country. No appointment was ever allowed to go over 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Offered advise on many things related to cancer and arthritis.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007