Ratings for Dr. Kelly M. Gallego

I was disfigured by this man! When I returned to his office for my follow up appointment he wanted to send another pre_auth to my insurance company and to pay out of pocket to remove the third breast he left me with. He is also loud and uncaring. Please if you care about how you feel and look do not go to this butcher.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Gallego is a great plastic surgeon. I am very pleased with my results. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had my BA in 2008 with Dr. G. My consult went for almost 2 hours with all my questions. He was AMAZING. Not one question was unanswered. He did such an amazing job I am willing to travel to him for my revision. (He is now 8 hours away from me). Here I am 2 kids later and ready to perk my puppies up once again. Excited to travel to him and see the amazing job he will give me for a second time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

very nice Dr. good bedside manner. explains everything very well. I had breast reconstructive surgery due to breast cancer and he did a great job.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Gallego is an excellent plastic surgeon. I am very please with the results of my surgery. I would go to him again if needed.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I met Dr. Gallego at a Komen Symposium and was so impressed with his DYNAMIC personality. After hitting my mid 40's my hips/thighs just have a mind of their own and I have spent more time in the gym than at home. After adding up all the money I have spent with gym memberships (with little to NO results) I decided I would go in for a free consult and I was so impressed. I am now 2 months out and can't believe how awesome I feel and my clothes look great.This is such a minor surgery any more I hosted a family reunion 3 days after the same day surgery. I would recommend all of you considering this procedure and to make your appt today.It's been 2 months and I am back to working out and know it's all good from here. Because taking care of YOU really is important.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Great Doctor! I recommend to anyone ready for amazing changes! Very kind and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Gallego was the third plastic surgeon that I had spoken to regarding my tummy tuck. The difference between Dr. Gallego and the rest of the docs is that Dr. Gallego made me feel completely comfortable and demonstrated his concern about the procedure. He took his time to explain everything and was very personable in doing so. After surgery, he was available for any questions, day or night, and scheduled my post-op visits in a timely matter. I highly recommend Dr. Gallego to anyone looking to have a caring, professional doctor who does a fantastic job! I am extremely happy with my results!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Great doctor! Very informative, and helpful! Dr. Gallego made me feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Very helpful and caring doctor, will recommend to any person thinking of making a change.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2005

Dr. Kelly M. Gallego's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)