Ratings for Dr. Marlon Peter

Dr. Peter and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly, have recommended him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Always had a good experience at my appointments with him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have worked along side Dr. Peter as well as being a patient of his, he is a phenomenal dentist who takes pride in his work. He is very punctual and particular when it comes to his work and time management. I trust him with my life and knowing that he will NEVER steer a patient in the wrong direction or knowing he will NEVER think of money before patients leaves me feeling at ease when I leave. Yes, he may not ALWAYS be easy to talk with but he is there to help. Be kind to him and understand what he's saying and he will do the same. I honestly don't know what everyone is complaining about he is and always will be fantastic at dentistry. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Worst dentist I had ever been to. Horrible bed side manner and treated me like garbage, Been times and won't go back. First time he fixed a chipped front tooth. Well 2 years later needs replacing. Sloppy job. Froze my mouth then jumps around to different patients 30 minutes later he finally comes back to me and my mouth was starting to unfreeze. Second time I went there I wanted a back tooth pulled out. It was abscessing and I didn't want to deal with it anymore. He refused and told me that it could be saved so he won't pull it. I asked how much that was going to cost I was told about $800 out of my pocket and I have 80% coverage. Wouldn't take a payment plan and I left still in pain. Charges too much and the whole time kept giving me heck because I smoke. Honestly I don't think I could even recommend him to an enemy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Not impressed at how my family was treated. Made to feel that childrens' anxiety over being there was my fault and I was not welcomed to be there (children under age 8). Had great experiences with other dentists up to that point and now it is a fearful and scary place. You are not just dealing with a mouth...there is a feeling person behind the teeth. Chair-side manner with children is absolutely important. And understanding for parents is too.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

It's a breath of fresh air to have Dr. Marlon as our dentist. He seems a bit quiet or shy, but he is actually friendly and caring. He is a perfectionist when it comes to any kind of dental work. Very serious and responsible. We've never had any problems. His staff is genuinely friendly and very respectful. My daughter needed time to get to know him and trust him, but now she likes him well. I must add that Dr. Marlon and his staff are very thorough and truly care about high standards in every way.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

DrPeter has been a great dentist t my family and a lot of west coast families seem to go to him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

I feel so sorry for his staff. He is such a spastic dentist. Last week, he seemed quite upset and he SLAMMED a door in the office, yelled- where are my assistants. I was glad he was almost finished with me. Didn't want him to take it out on me! His poor staff run their butts off for him and he is so mean and abusive to them. I trust his dentistry but don't like the way the staff is treated.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

very nice,friendly,he is not about the money!! great dentist........he is the BEST. Im taking all my family and friends with him...I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr Peters and his staff are welcoming, organized, and kind. They appreciate their patients and the equipment is all up to date and modern. Great family dentist who accepts British Columbia's Healthy kids funding.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011