Ratings for Dr. William Norgate

Dr. Norgate has been my family's dentist for over 20 years. Dr. Norgate is a highly skilled professional and a great person.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

excellent doctor, nice staff, not rushed, super knowledgeable, great with kids

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Norgate has been mine and my children's dentist for many years. He is wonderful. Highly recommended!! Robin, his receptionist, is fantastic. Always a pleasure to see and talk to when you walk into the office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I've been a patient of the superb Dr. N's for 20 years. Like others, my only complaint is with his hygenist. She just doesn't shut-up! Robin, and the other staff are excellent...Just one to spoil the bunch.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Norgate's assistant is annoying with a capital "A." She is way too negative and is always telling me what to do and trying to scare me into doing it. Not cool. Receptionist is amazing!!! I continue to go to Dr. Norgate because of his painless care and great workmanship

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

This dentist is too old to be giving current updated advice, thinking that every tooth should be repaired 'just in case', after getting a second opinion and finding I only had one actual filling to do was more than just shocking, he is ripping you off !

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr Norgate is the best! I have been seeing him for 25 years along with my children - who still see him with their families.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I have had Doctor Norgate as my Dentist for several years and can only say good things about him. He is excellent at his craft and is a fine person to boot. He is very friendly with a great attitude.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Norgate is the best dentist I have ever had, bar none. However, his dental technician is way too chatty and has a bad attitude. She argued with me when I said Dr. Norgate wanted me to come back every 9 months for a checkup. She insisted they never advised on frequency of checkups and kept telling me the same thing over and over while her hands were in my mouth! A few mins later, Dr Norgate came in and I swear, the first thing he said was, 'We're seeing you every nine months now, right? How's that doing for you? Everything all right?" And the dental tech never batted an eye. Bad attitude. I'm changing my appt times so I won't have to see her, but I will always appreciate Dr. Norgate's excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Norgate has been my dentist since I had teeth and now he is my children's dentist. He is very friendly and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007