Ratings for Dr. Charles Jenson

I just found this site (I work at a College and there's the same site for professors). So I looked up my all-time favorite doctor, my dentist actually, Dr. Jenkins. I've gone to him since I was in *high school* (18 years ago!) (as has my brother, who lives in New Orleans but sees Dr. Jensen anytime he gets to VA on vacation).I've lived in & gone to other dentists in both New Mexico and San Francisco-- Dr. Jensen has *far* surpassed any other dentist. The previous review of him has GOT to be a malicious attack of some kind- I honestly can't fathom Dr. Jenkins behaving as the other reviewer described! I have always found him to be calm, friendly, impressively knowledgable and unpretentious. He's even compiled his own research/dental photographs to help find conclusions to all sorts of dental anomalies in his patients. What other dr. do YOU know who's done that? I appreciate his preventive, conservative & straight-forward approach.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2005

If you enjoy being verbally abused by your dentist then this is the guy for you. Everytime I have left I have been almost in tears. He is a bit rough w/ the cleaning as well. Not to good w/ social skills as well. I think he might have "issues"

flag | Submitted May 6, 2005