Ratings for Dr. Alfred Bent

Dr. Bent is an amazing doctor/surgeon. Never once did I feel rushed in his office. I've had two different surgeries performed by Dr. Bent. With each one he thoroughly explained the process and answered all my questions fully. I highly recommend him. I only wish I was referred to him sooner. :-)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Love him ! I find him to be kind, he has a calming tone to him. He delivered my baby no problem. Very happy with my experience

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Made me feel so comfortable, very professional and great attitude

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Bent's administrative staff were very helpful and friendly. Dr Bent was kind and did a thorough examination and was very professional and I trust his opinion. He was not rushed and offered to see me again for a follow up appointment, and gave me treatment options and did not rush to perform needless surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

DR BENT IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR I SEEN IN YEARS I HAD A PROBLEM AND HE DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO HELP ME.IF I EVER HAD PROBLEM AGAIN I WOULD WANT TO SEE HIM.NOT TO MANY DOCTOR CALL YOU AT HOME AFTER YOUR SURGERY TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN.HE IS THE BEST IN HIS FIELD.I HAD TO USE A CATHETER AND DEPENDS FOR 4 YEARS.HE WAS THE ONE THAT FOUND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME AND FIXED IT.THANK YOU SO MUCH DR.BENT

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I have always had an excellent rapport with Dr. Bent. He is easy to talk to, easy to understand and certainly has always been most efficient in all my dealings with him. I trust his opinion and consider him to be one of the best physicians I've dealt with. I have never found him to be short or condescending. Excellent medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I just had a prolapse repair with Dr. Bent, I found him to be very helpful and easy to talk to, never found him condescending, like I just read in previous comments. I am 5 weeks post op but find the result amazing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I was really disgusted with the approach that Dr. Bent took. He did not listen to me and was very dismissive with both me and my husband. He talked 'down' to us and not to us. After my surgery I had problems and he refused to see me and did nothing to help me get an appointment with anyone else. When I tried to get an appoinment with him his message to me through his nurse was that he was 'just the doctor on call'. So what? He is still responsible for the surgery that he did! I hope I never have the need to deal with this arrogant man again.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr Bent is my lifesaver. When I had a vesico-vaginal fistula wearing diapers and a catheter for 5 weeks, he fixed me. I will never be able to thank him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

When I first met with Dr Bent I thought he was a bit too arrogant for me. But then after having a second appointment where he spoke "WITH ME" instead of down to me I understood him better. We discussed where previous prolapse surgery had left me unable to empty my bladder and have have no warning of a need to void. He EXPLAINED to both my son and I what he was going to do in words we could understand and he perfomed the corrective surgery. He also promised I would not be discharged until I could empty my bladder, unlike the previous surgeon who discharged me without confirming my ability to do so. Fifteen months later I no longer have to take medications or wear pads. I don't have the embaressment of wetting myself in public. All of this was after 30 months of cancelled appointments and wrong prescribed medications with the other man who claimed to be a Urologist. THANK YOU DR BENT

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007