Ratings for Dr. Judith Jones

Have been with her for almost 18 years. Always pleasant friendly and listens.She honestly cares and asks questions. Hardly ever have to wait. Have seen her deal with all ages of our family from birth to 80's and she handles everyone well with all of their ailments. When needed is also good at sending you to good colleagues in that field of expertise without hesitation. We have been so lucky to have her for our GP. Incredible practice and office. Her staff is always very friendly as well as professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Jones. Always on time, always helpful, straight forward and always having a pleasant manner. She gets our top recommendation, she is a fantastic doctor! I'd also like to take a moment to recognize the other staff. The office's receptionist Carolyn was always wonderfully welcoming! We also dealt with several other members of the team which Dr. Jones is a part of, and every single one of them was excellent. We were very lucky to work with this team, and are very grateful to them all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

The best of the best. Bad experiences with other doctors lead us to change from midwife to doctor, and from doctor to doctor. For our second child we used doctor Jones, what a great Doctor. Five stars across the board.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Jones is great however, I find she tends to under play things and brush them off like it's no big deal. Caroline her assistant is awesome. My biggest issue with the office is their hours, they are closed lots which is hard when you are waiting on important test results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Jones is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens well and does her job with compassion and skill. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I feel like I am blessed to have her as my Doctor. With a high risk pregnancy she was on top of it all! Her receptionist is Amazing!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Highly competent physician. I am continually blown away by her and her office's ability to provide seamless care for me during my two pregnancies. Everytime I call with a question or complication, it is immediately dealt with. My concerns were always addressed. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Jones and Caroline. I would absolutely have her care for me and family if I became pregnant again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Judith Jones must be one of the busiest GP's in Victoria and yet carries herself so well and considers her patients with the highest degree. Her receptionist/medical assistant Caroline is also fantastic (what a multi-tasker!!). As an elite athlete with chronic pain syndrome, Dr. Jones has done as much as humanely possible to resolve my complex issues. I firmly believe that she too is frustrated by the poor state of our medical system in which she is required to operate and has incredible patience while muddling through it. I put all of my faith in this doctor as she is extremely competent and caring - a rare combination intoday's doctors - and I have seen quite a few.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

She is a nice lady, but will not be the doctor for you if you want to question anything. She expects you to just accept what has been said/told and do it. She is not flexible and will not consider alternatives or circumstance and questioning her on it changes her generally warm and nice personality into one that is very cold. Otherwise she is a wonderful doctor and the staff is great.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I love Dr. Jones!! I moved and unfortunatly, had to find a new doctor. She sets a high standard and the new doctor doesn't even compare. You're lucky if she's your doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012