You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Judith Jones

Dr. Jones is great however, I find she tends to under play things and brush them off like it's no big deal. Caroline her assistant is awesome. My biggest issue with the office is their hours, they are closed lots which is hard when you are waiting on important test results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Highly competent physician. I am continually blown away by her and her office's ability to provide seamless care for me during my two pregnancies. Everytime I call with a question or complication, it is immediately dealt with. My concerns were always addressed. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Jones and Caroline. I would absolutely have her care for me and family if I became pregnant again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Judith Jones must be one of the busiest GP's in Victoria and yet carries herself so well and considers her patients with the highest degree. Her receptionist/medical assistant Caroline is also fantastic (what a multi-tasker!!). As an elite athlete with chronic pain syndrome, Dr. Jones has done as much as humanely possible to resolve my complex issues. I firmly believe that she too is frustrated by the poor state of our medical system in which she is required to operate and has incredible patience while muddling through it. I put all of my faith in this doctor as she is extremely competent and caring - a rare combination intoday's doctors - and I have seen quite a few.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

She is a nice lady, but will not be the doctor for you if you want to question anything. She expects you to just accept what has been said/told and do it. She is not flexible and will not consider alternatives or circumstance and questioning her on it changes her generally warm and nice personality into one that is very cold. Otherwise she is a wonderful doctor and the staff is great.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I love Dr. Jones!! I moved and unfortunatly, had to find a new doctor. She sets a high standard and the new doctor doesn't even compare. You're lucky if she's your doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Judith is the absolute best doctor!My daughter, my sister and I love her!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Jones has been my GP for 12 years... and delivered daughter (now 12). She is very patient, empathetic, understanding, professional, and precise. I like that she doesn't push prescriptions unless absolutely necessary. Great bedside manor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for 10 years and have always been thrilled with her level of dedication to her patients. I always call and ask her if she is taking patients when I have a friend in need of a new doctor because I know they would also be so happy with her level of care. Thanks Dr. Jones!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Judith Jones's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jones is great however, I find she tends to under play things and brush them off like it's no big deal. Caroline her assistant is awesome. My biggest issue..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jones is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens well and does her job with compassion and skill. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Jones. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like I am blessed to have her as my Doctor. With a high risk pregnancy she was on top of it all! Her receptionist is Amazing!"

September 22, 2014