Ratings for Dr. Judith Jones

Dr. Jones is my maternity doctor and I have really enjoyed being her patient! She listens, addresses any concerns and always in a pleasant manner. I have full confidence in her and recommend her to others. She's also very patient and lovely with my toddler when I have to bring her in along for my appointments!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

She is a super great doctor and always listen to you.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

doctor jones has always been my family doctor. I recently have considered changing doctors because she referred to my siblings transgender orientation as a "phase" and was very disrespectful of my mental illnesses. Basically telling me to eat better, sleep more, and exercise more, which are all of the things I can't do because of my illness. Also, I had suspicious about an infection I might have had. We tested for it and i had it so she gave me medications. When i told her the medications didn't work, she said I was wrong and refused to re examine me. Because I was still having symptoms i went to a different doctor and was tested and i was right the medication didnt work. When i told Dr. Jones about this she said I should have mentioned it to her. Needless to say I have complications now because of my prolonged exposure to the infection, which could have been prevented if Dr. Jones had re tested me and supplied diferent medications when I asked her too instead of having to wait longer and see another doctor. Not the most competent doctor, definitely not well-educated in the mental health department, and also not very understanding of the lgbtq community.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Have been with her for almost 18 years. Always pleasant friendly and listens.She honestly cares and asks questions. Hardly ever have to wait. Have seen her deal with all ages of our family from birth to 80's and she handles everyone well with all of their ailments. When needed is also good at sending you to good colleagues in that field of expertise without hesitation. We have been so lucky to have her for our GP. Incredible practice and office. Her staff is always very friendly as well as professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Jones. Always on time, always helpful, straight forward and always having a pleasant manner. She gets our top recommendation, she is a fantastic doctor! I'd also like to take a moment to recognize the other staff. The office's receptionist Carolyn was always wonderfully welcoming! We also dealt with several other members of the team which Dr. Jones is a part of, and every single one of them was excellent. We were very lucky to work with this team, and are very grateful to them all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

The best of the best. Bad experiences with other doctors lead us to change from midwife to doctor, and from doctor to doctor. For our second child we used doctor Jones, what a great Doctor. Five stars across the board.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Jones is great however, I find she tends to under play things and brush them off like it's no big deal. Caroline her assistant is awesome. My biggest issue with the office is their hours, they are closed lots which is hard when you are waiting on important test results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Jones is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens well and does her job with compassion and skill. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I feel like I am blessed to have her as my Doctor. With a high risk pregnancy she was on top of it all! Her receptionist is Amazing!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Highly competent physician. I am continually blown away by her and her office's ability to provide seamless care for me during my two pregnancies. Everytime I call with a question or complication, it is immediately dealt with. My concerns were always addressed. I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Jones and Caroline. I would absolutely have her care for me and family if I became pregnant again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013