Ratings for Dr. S. Jugdeo

He has looked after my family for many years. Operated on my father, mother and me for several ailments and has always been caring, knowledgeable and we have NEVER had an issue afterwards. He treats surgery as a last resort and is VERY good at what he does. Sorry to see he is retired but he deserves it after a long successful career. Also, his staff have always been professional and courteous and tried to get us in ASAP for serious issues.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I had bunion surgery from him in 08, I supposed to have both sides of both feet done at the same time, after I woke up from the surgery, he told me he forgot to let me sign another agreement for having other side of feet operated!!! What a joke?!! Then I had to end up with going back for another surgery in 09. Thanks for his stupid forgettable action, let me feel the pain once again.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

This was the worst Dr I have seen. I have seen varying Ortho Dr's for 20 yrs now. Dr. Jugdeo told me I had this bone problem because of carma and that I was a bad person in my last life and this is gods way punishing me. thanks alot.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

I am bewildered that this doctor is still practicing medicine. He is not only a bad surgeon but his attitude when it comes to pain management leaves his patients in very uncomfortable circumstances for long periods of time. This Dr should be closely monitored by the college at all times, he did such a bad knee replacement on my mother that it had to be completely redone by Dr Smith less than a year later. My mother went through hell for 11 months of severe pain after he ****ed her. I feel sorry for anyone who is depending on Jugdeo to surgically correct there problem.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Very uncaring Doctor. Would never go to him again. After knee surgery I had big problems with it and he stated "it is always those that are on WCB that has problems. I feel that if he doesn't want to do WCB claims maybe he should notify them of the same.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I had a spinal fusion in Aug 99 and it didn't take.... i went back and because im aboriginal he thought i was in it for the pain meds which wasn't true and today found out i need yet another spinal fusion and its way worse from what it was they could have stopped this b4.... im not impressed and glad this dr is retiring........

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I am so glad to hear that this doctor has retired. ****ed both my mother and myself...Now we both have to deal with other surgeons who are reluctant to fix his mess...

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Might not have a bed side manner, but get to the problem, fixes it and moves on. He is a surgeon!! Once his job is done that is it. Good Job Juggy..........Will miss you happy retirement!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Haven't seen Dr. J in a few years but as far as I'm concerned he is one of the best. I found him to be kind and understanding,and most willing to explain procedures to me clearly. He operated on my rotarcuff and after 10 years it is still like new.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Jugdeo has performed four surgeries between my husband and I and all have been very successful. The most recent was surgery on my foot in December 2007 and my healing process has been great. He is considerate and helpful and I have never seen him when he didn't smile. Wouldn't hesitate to have him do surgery again. Thank you, Dr. Jugdeo.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008