Ratings for Dr. William Turner

So good at what he does!!! Dr. Turner takes pride in his work and never recommends work that doesn't need to be done. Friendly, clean environment.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Unfortunately my last dentist retired so I went to Dr. Turner. Dr. Turner is extremely arrogant and advertises himself as a cosmetic dentist. Totally screwed up my caps. Don't look anything like what they should and totally not happy with the results. But it was more his attitude that was appalling. I think he should retire.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Turner didn't even get a chance to look at my mouth because of the "front line". When I called to ask for a price RANGE for dentures, I was told they couldn't give info over the phone. When I asked about the procedure, she was equally unhelpful, only saying I had to see the dentist. When I told her I didn't want relinings, she said I should have talked to a dentist, because I was wrong. THAT was the advice from my dental surgeon, but I guess Dr. Turner's receptionist knows more than my dental surgeon. :P Made my appt. with someone who WAS willing to give info over the phone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I'd just like to state, that the reason most Dr.s won't and don't accept O.D.S.P as payments is that it takes months upon months for their practice to receive payments. So, I doubt and deny that he is after all "prejudice" against those on O.D.S.P, but the latter of the fact that Dr.s don't always receive $ from the offices of low-income recipients. And Drs need the $ to to cover the costs of the appointment itself, along with all cost of paying staff and expenses, materials needed for crowns, root canals, filling, xrays etc. I've been seeing Dr.Turner for over a decade now. I am also on O.D.S.p and will not be covered to see him. but, I take great pride in my teeth as you all should too. I mean don't complain and put all the pressure of your teeth mishaps on his shoulders. For in the 1st place you should have taken great care of your teeth, then maybe you wouldn't be in the seat you are now sitting. O.D.S.P only covers emergency dental and basic cleanings. I mean very very basic.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Too many other dentist out there to put up with his attitude and his marginal work. He should retire. Ended up having to go to someone else to fix the bad crown job. Staff was ok though.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I've been with Dr.Turner for over a decade now. So, has my siblings and mother. He has always been very charismatic towards me and my fellow family members. He may come off as arrogant, but, he is far from it. His staff are superb. Which is just a reflection on how great he has trained and worked with them. I've haven't had any problems with my oral health since seeing him. There is one down side though. I can't get enough out of going there! :)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Top notch dentist who goes the extra mile. He is meticulous and that is what I want with someone working on my teeth. Some may see him as arrogant but that is just the seriousness with which he takes his practice. Would you want anything less?

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Very arrogant. There are too many dentist to choose from no need to use him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Ive been a patient of Dr.Turner for 10 or so years and Ive always found him to be helpful, patient, caring, and overall a great dentist. My siblings and I all feel the same way about him. That being said He's a great Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Had to have a post&crown re-cemented which he didn't bother to sanitize. He failed to clean out the socket before insertion, saying that the cement was anti-microbial. Stated that the tooth would just fall out again (so why bother?) Arrogant and prejudicial against those on ODSP - which he doesn't not accept. Had to sign a document stating that I would pay out of pocket.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009