Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Wailes

The absolute worst Doctor I have ever had to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Wailes has treated me for severe back pain--lumbar stenosis and facet disease-for sometime now and I have been completely satisfied. I know all doctors aren't for all patients but given my experience with Dr. Wailes, I am completely satisfied. By the way, I am a retired R.N. and understand what pain is from both sides of the spectrum

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Receptionist was rude on the phone. Doctor rushed me out so fast he even apologized for it. I KNOW he doesn't care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Poor people skills. Higher than average frequency of doctor and administrative staff replacements. Very insensitive to patient requests for added pain confort even during painfull surgical procedures.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

If you are a chronic pain patient this is not the doctor or office for you. They operated on my back performing an IDET procedure (hot coil into disc heated to 220 degrees. Destroyed my back and then had to have fusion from T8-S1 to stabilize my Lumber spine. Then he refused to treat me with proper amounts of pain medication after 40 surgeries on knees, back, head, & shoulder. Returned to office after referral and records sent and refused to keep me on same Narcotic pain meds I have been on for 8 yrs. Outrageous treatment as I also had Autoimmune illness causing severe pain throughout my total body but am functional working on pain meds. The Worst I have ever seen. Save yourself the trouble if you are a chronic pain patient and do not want to lie in agony. I am a lawyer and motivated but this was beyond the pale. Recommended Suboxone although not to be used with people who have liver damage. I am Hep "C" + from transfusions. May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Robert E. Wailes's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encinitas, CA