Ratings for Dr. Isaac Minehart

What can I say, Dr. Minehart is the best pain management dr. ever! I adore him, he is so dedicated to his patients, working diligently & with conviction trying to do whatever his patients need, something pain pts really need. When I went to him, I could barely walk, my back would go into spasm brushing my teeth. After 10 years & 20 drs saying there was nothing wrong w/me, he said, "I will find out what's wrong w/you" & test after test, he found my disease & has been treating me ever since, keeping me functional & w/reduced pain. I have to have procedures on my back every other month, my insurance doesn't cover much but he works w/me & I pay nothing out of pocket. Unlike other drs there's no issues with getting meds/appts when you need them. He's called me at 8:30p when I've needed something. He's assisted me w/getting disability, a true patient advocate! Sometimes you DO have to wait for him but he is in high demand, does a lot of surgery but you get your time w/him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Isaac Minehart's Credentials

• Univ Del Valle, Div Of Cien De La Salud, Cali, Colombia (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Duarte, CA