You may also like

Shauna is not my family doctor but she saw me through both of my pregnancies and delivered both of my children. She is incredible. I had 2 very rough pregnancies and she was always available when I needed her. Her compassion and genuine caring make her so relatable and her knowledge is always current. I was sad to have to say goodbye to her even though I have a wonderful gp of my own.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Archibald has been my family physician for the majority of my life. I visit her regularly and she has always been amazing. Very attentive and genuine and always makes me feel like there hope for any issues i've been dealing with!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Hi. We tried calling Dr Shauna Archibald but we can`t get hold of anyone with the new phone number, to get a copy of our daughter Nathania Meyer`s medical record. My name is Leticia Meyer and my husband Jon. Please email us at Letmeijer@yahoo.ca.. Hooe to get back to us and is is urgent for her schooling this Sept. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I love Shauna. I'm so thankful to have her for our whole family now and I will follow her wherever she goes. Her last location on Windsor street was terrible, although the idea of the multidisciplinary center was good. The building was just not at all practical. Now that she is in the professional center I couldn't be happier and drive from 30 minutes outside the city to see her. She cares, she refers, she listens, she supports, she teaches, she's practical and common sense. I really liked the receptionists at the location in Park Victoria when she was with Dr AJ, but I haven't had an issue with her current one either. I'm definitely a satisfied customer.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I must be getting the downgraded version of her and her abilities.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Great Dr. But parking is horrific, only street and very hard to find. The wait time is also terrible 45 min on my last visit , I'm sorry but people have lives and jobs

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Archibald for my pregnancy in 2009/10 and she did a great job. I was always comfortable with her and she was always willing to answer every question and go the extra mile. She's calm but peppy, and thorough. Thank you for being a great doctor, sometimes I wish you were my GP!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Archibald genuinely cares about any problem.. nothing is too big or too small and is always willing to do extra research or consult experts to find the best solution. In an emergency, she's the best person to have on your side, and has been able to make referrals to specialists, on the same day, with no wait period because of her intelligence and medical connections. She's truly an amazing person, and an incredible family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Shauna Archibald's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Shauna is not my family doctor but she saw me through both of my pregnancies and delivered both of my children. She is incredible. I had 2 very rough pregnancie..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Archibald has been my family physician for the majority of my life. I visit her regularly and she has always been amazing. Very attentive and genuine and al..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi. We tried calling Dr Shauna Archibald but we can`t get hold of anyone with the new phone number, to get a copy of our daughter Nathania Meyer`s medical recor..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Shauna. I'm so thankful to have her for our whole family now and I will follow her wherever she goes. Her last location on Windsor street was terrible, a..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I must be getting the downgraded version of her and her abilities."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Archibald is awesome! She always has answers and genuinely cares about each and everything thing I bring up to her ."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasure to see her. Very attentive to her patients and ensures that they are comfortable and informed"

October 10, 2014