Dr. Shauna Archibald

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Shauna Archibald

Dr. Shauna Archibald's Ratings

Hi. We tried calling Dr Shauna Archibald but we can`t get hold of anyone with the new phone number, to get a copy of our daughter Nathania Meyer`s medical record. My name is Leticia Meyer and my husband Jon. Please email us at Letmeijer@yahoo.ca.. Hooe to get back to us and is is urgent for her schooling this Sept. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I love Shauna. I'm so thankful to have her for our whole family now and I will follow her wherever she goes. Her last location on Windsor street was terrible, although the idea of the multidisciplinary center was good. The building was just not at all practical. Now that she is in the professional center I couldn't be happier and drive from 30 minutes outside the city to see her. She cares, she refers, she listens, she supports, she teaches, she's practical and common sense. I really liked the receptionists at the location in Park Victoria when she was with Dr AJ, but I haven't had an issue with her current one either. I'm definitely a satisfied customer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I must be getting the downgraded version of her and her abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Archibald is awesome! She always has answers and genuinely cares about each and everything thing I bring up to her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Always a pleasure to see her. Very attentive to her patients and ensures that they are comfortable and informed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Great Dr. But parking is horrific, only street and very hard to find. The wait time is also terrible 45 min on my last visit , I'm sorry but people have lives and jobs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I saw Dr. Archibald for my pregnancy in 2009/10 and she did a great job. I was always comfortable with her and she was always willing to answer every question and go the extra mile. She's calm but peppy, and thorough. Thank you for being a great doctor, sometimes I wish you were my GP!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Archibald genuinely cares about any problem.. nothing is too big or too small and is always willing to do extra research or consult experts to find the best solution. In an emergency, she's the best person to have on your side, and has been able to make referrals to specialists, on the same day, with no wait period because of her intelligence and medical connections. She's truly an amazing person, and an incredible family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Dr. Archibald is a fantastic person and Dcotor who goes far beyond the call of duty...she is always so cheerful/positive/caring and I am very lucky to have a Dr like her. After reading the above comments, I see most of us feel very fortunate to have her as our physican. Thank You Dr. Archibald for having me as a patient :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

I always feel better after a visit, she's fantastic. Compassionate, open and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1390555].votes_count ]]