Ratings for Dr. Shauna Archibald

I feel so incredibly lucky to have Dr. Archibald as my family doctor. She was not originally my GP, but saw me as an OBYGYN through both of my pregnancies which were incredibly difficult physically and mentally. Because of some extraordinary and unfortunate circumstances (which ended up being a blessing in disguise), she ended up taking me on as a patient full-time - as well as both of my children and my partner. We will never be able to thank her enough for this, and appreciate her immensely. She listens, she is compassionate, attentive, practical, knowledgable, and kind, and practices with a great balance between pharmaceutical and natural methods, within a framework that is holistic. My partner and I trust her implicitly, and our children love her.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Archibald is fantastic! She's not only super knowledgeable, she's also incredibly kind and goes out of her way to make people feel comfortable. She took me on when I was desperate and I so appreciate it. I've had to see her a lot over the past couple years and I have rarely waited more than 5-10 minutes (maybe twice out of about 20 visits), and most times I don't wait at all. She truly listens to me and adjusts treatments as necessary. She's also willing to refer to specialists when things go beyond a GP's scope, which was not the case with my previous doctor who caused me to have a condition that got out of control unnecessarily. She's so kind and really cares. I can't even imagine what is wrong with the mentality of people who have made some nasty comments here. I've never had such a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

More concerned with you getting out the door than actually helping you. Her careless attitude cost me 1 year of my life.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Shauna is not my family doctor but she saw me through both of my pregnancies and delivered both of my children. She is incredible. I had 2 very rough pregnancies and she was always available when I needed her. Her compassion and genuine caring make her so relatable and her knowledge is always current. I was sad to have to say goodbye to her even though I have a wonderful gp of my own.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Archibald has been my family physician for the majority of my life. I visit her regularly and she has always been amazing. Very attentive and genuine and always makes me feel like there hope for any issues i've been dealing with!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Hi. We tried calling Dr Shauna Archibald but we can`t get hold of anyone with the new phone number, to get a copy of our daughter Nathania Meyer`s medical record. My name is Leticia Meyer and my husband Jon. Please email us at Letmeijer@yahoo.ca.. Hooe to get back to us and is is urgent for her schooling this Sept. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I love Shauna. I'm so thankful to have her for our whole family now and I will follow her wherever she goes. Her last location on Windsor street was terrible, although the idea of the multidisciplinary center was good. The building was just not at all practical. Now that she is in the professional center I couldn't be happier and drive from 30 minutes outside the city to see her. She cares, she refers, she listens, she supports, she teaches, she's practical and common sense. I really liked the receptionists at the location in Park Victoria when she was with Dr AJ, but I haven't had an issue with her current one either. I'm definitely a satisfied customer.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I must be getting the downgraded version of her and her abilities.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Archibald is awesome! She always has answers and genuinely cares about each and everything thing I bring up to her .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Always a pleasure to see her. Very attentive to her patients and ensures that they are comfortable and informed

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014