Ratings for Dr. Juliet E. Fliegel

I was expecting my usual doctor or PA but instead was seen by Dr. Fliegel. Typical of this clinic, my wait was over an hour. Dr. Fliegel had absolutely no knowledge of where my pain was or what the causes were. Furthermore, she ordered scans that had already been done. I don't have 4 days a week follow her protocol. I have serious medical issues that demand attention from other types of specialists. Further she informed me that I was taking pain medicines at twice the CDC allowed dosage. My regular doctor had explained the calculation to me, and after my visit yesterday, I calculated that dosage myself. She had lied. I was within range. However, she reduced my pain medication substantially with absolutely no knowledge of the sources of my pain and no discussion. She was dictatorial. She was physically shaking yet intended to give me spinal injections several times a week. (I do not have a car, nor could I afford to show up 3-4 times weekly). She had no knowledge of other serious medical issues that required attention. Worse, she asked to see the medication I had with me. She then told me I should not have it. That was mine, prescribed properly. She stole it. Given the current climate of opioid "abuse," it is almost impossible to get fair treatment, no matter how well you follow doctors orders. I am extremely upset that she could actually take from me something that belonged to me. That, I should technically have been out of.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Juliet E. Fliegel's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1982)