Ratings for Dr. Valery D. Tarasenko

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

He just herds people in and out as fast as he can. He told me we have to hurry. I told him I could reschedule when He had more time because I don't want rushed, sub-par treatment. I waited on him for 2 hours then he wants to rush me! He could care less about his patients. He gives bad advice and really does not know alot about the things he treats. I got better info from forums.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Spent a total of 20 mins with me over 8 visits. Stealing almost. Has some smarts, but does not give**** about patient. Probably one of the worst docs I have ever met in manners and I have worked in hospitals for 17 years. That being said he he gave me some relief from pain, but he really was in a race to see as many patients as he could. So he did not care if it worked or not I felt.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Saw him for back pain after an accident. I was in the process of being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by my PCM. He gave me pain meds. So I felt better,and was doing good.I discussed the Fibro. with him,and he told me "Don't even try to pull that on me" and treated me like I was a drug addict. My PCM fired him,diagnosed me with Fibro. and has been treating me since .I have had to go to therapy just to have to deal with taking pain meds. His treatment did not help me. But I am better now with the correct treatment. I ordered my med. records,and it shows he also said I had Fibro. So why would he treat me like that? It was a horrible experience for me to go through. Plus I always had to wait 2 hours to see him..In pain. Good luck if anyone is going to see him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Valery D. Tarasenko's Credentials

• Har'Kovskij Med Inst, Har'Kov, Ukraine (Grad. 1983)

Oxford