Ratings for Dr. Andrew Morris

Very reassuring, listened and explain. Staff was amazing very prompt and considerate of me and my time. Dr. Morris made sure I was aware I could call him directly if I had questions in the future.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Had 1st consult with Dr. Morris today - really impressed. Very thorough, listened to everything I had to say, spent a long time with me but I never felt rushed. Left feeling very good that I will be well taken care of and not over medicated. Thoughtful, considerate with a touch of humour, very caring man. Great staff also, EKG tech spoke very highly of him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Staff seemed upset when when I didn't hear my name being called in 15 min before my appointment. (Which they were pronouncing incorrectly) Dr Morris began by talking about his bitterness about life and failed to talk about my health. Kept interrupting me everytime I tried to speak. Judged me for my age weight(commented that im not obese and therefore was nice to see me)and was innapropriate with all things female. I began to feel very uncomfortable with him and he simply walked out on me without helping me. I wish I'd stood up for myself and said something. Very uncomfortable Dr. Brushed me off big time because I'm a young woman.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I saw Dr. Morris in 2014. Very punctual. Easy to understand. Answered all my questions. Seemed very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I saw this doctor 2 yrs. ago, he was good in the beginning that's all. Never got a call back and staff won't set-up any appointment at all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

very nice bedside manner. Punctual and easy to talk with.Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

this is the worst specialist I have ever seen, I am a nurse and he treated me like crap. I went to my g.p. who referred me to another cardiologist who did a stress mibi. Don't brush women off Dr. Morris!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

I saw him 5 years ago..he went way beyond the call of duty to help me and alleviate anxiety prior to shoulder joint replacement and I have never forgotten this ..I was diagnosed with AF and very concerned about having surgery.Everything went well

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

very reassuring and communicated in layman's language.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

A delightful man, answered questions arranged tests immediately. A marvellous Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008