Ratings for Dr. Eugene Ebata

I have been going to ebata eye care for about 15 or more years and amazing staff, amazing service and amazing knowledge. Sad to see dad go but so glad Eugene stepped right into place. wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have received exceptional service each visit. Dr. Ebata is exceedinly thorough in his examination. Staff are very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Excellent! They are just amazing. My family is extremely please to be under their care. We have had emergencies come up and they are always there for us!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

The Doctor is very personable and caring. He is thorough and professional. I would highly recommend his service.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Ebata and most of his staff very much. I found the doctor to be friendly, kind and personable and easy to talk to. He was professional and very thorough which was much appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Ebata is excellent. He gets to know the patient and their activities to understand what they need and what treatment is best for them. His staff are friendly and knowledgeable, always willing to help you out or answer questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Doctor Ebata is top of the line, and I've only had one visit with him, yet his staff treat you with respect and dignity. I am a new client of his office having moved here from Merritt, and am very glad I chose him. He's funny, and listens. He even knew a cousin of mine from Merritt, saying "Are you related to So and So from merritt? He's a client!", now that is memory, and shows that he genuinely gets to know his clients. I only wish he was a family doctor as well lol, we just had a ba by girl and not ONE doctor in kamloops will accept us :(

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

I enjoy visits with Dr. Ebata, very friendly and helpfull. I also like his staff, very nice. Matching clothes are a bit ...well you know!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Ebata has a great personality. He's easy going and fun. He and his awesome staff make you feel right at home. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

I would recommend him for any eye problems. His office is very up-to-date and the staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007