Ratings for Dr. JEFFREY B. Glaser

This is a letter I wrote to Dr. Glaser I am writing you this letter because I have had so many problems with your office. I know my brother spoke to you about it but it only seemed to get worse. The day that you gave me a prescription I had some questions. I called your office & I told the receptionist I had some questions about the meds. She said I need to talk to the medical assistants & she would put me through to that extension. I left a message at around 2:00. The next day when I didn’t hear anything by 11:00 I called again & said I would like to talk to you. She asked what it was about & I told her it was about the meds you just prescribed to me. She said what is your question & I said please, I would just like to talk to him & she hung up. I never did receive that call from you. On Tuesday December 29th I get a call from a Shirly reminding me of my appointment on Monday January 4th. I told her I have a new insurance & she asked which one & I said it is Care1st/Medicare an HMO. She said “we do not take HMO’s”. I said yes he does I had an HMO for my 1st visit. She said let me see in your chart if there is a special reason & she said she didn’t see anything in the chart. She told me to hold on & when she got back on the line she told me to check my insurance to see if you were a provider. On Thursday December 31st I called & left a message saying he is not on my list & that I needed to cancel my appointment. On Saturday January 2nd I receive a recorded message from your office stating I was a new patient & that I should go on line to fill out information I needed to bring with me. On Monday January 4th at 9:45am I receive a text from my pharmacy stating you were not going to renew the Meloxicam. The Gabapentin you gave me 5 refills & the Meloxicam no refills. Later on I get a call from your office & the girl said “you have an appointment at 12:00 I hope you are on your way”. I told her I left a message on Thursday to cancel it & I asked if she checked her messages & she said yes but there wasn’t anything from me. She started to say how I am going to owe money because I didn’t show & I said “you know what I am done with this office & I hung up”. When I hung up on her I checked my phone & I did call on December 31st at 1:15 & the call was 2 minutes 5 seconds. I worked for Doctors for over 30 years as a manager & I have been a patient longer than that & I have never seen such dysfunction. I cannot imagine that I am the only one that has had a problem with your office. Unfortunately most people do not tell the Doctor. I know you are very busy but I would appreciate a call or letter from you so I know you received this letter. Happy New Year to you & your family. He did call me and apologize so I thought I would give it another try. On February 10th I had an appointment & before leaving I spoke to the gal about getting an authorization. Also he changed my prescription so she asked if she should call it in downstairs & I said no to call it into CVS like they had previously. Two days later I called CVS & they had no prescription for me. I called the office & she said it was called into the pharmacy downstairs. I asked her to call it into CVS & a few days after that I received a package from the pharmacy in their building with my prescription in it. Monday March 7th I left a message for Raquel saying I was in a lot of pain & I would like something for it. I have never asked him for any pain meds. That was 9:30am by 12:30pm I didn’t hear from her so I left another message. Tuesday at 10:00am I called her & there was no apology for leaving me hanging. It was finally called in Tuesday at 3:30. I took 1 pill & it did nothing. I tried again Wednesday night but it again did nothing. I called her Thursday morning & left a message & explained that the prescription didn’t do anything & if he could call in something else. I never heard from her again. Dealing with her was harder than dealing with the pain. I had an appointment the next Thursday for an epidural. I thought that when I saw Dr. Glaser in the surgery room (I knew this was my only chance to speak to him) I would mention to him how I had been having a hard time with his office & he totally blew me off. All I wanted him to do was write another prescription for me in case the epidural didn’t work.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Glaser is one of the best pain Management doctors in the Los Angeles area ,Period. He truly goes above and beyond for his patients. Caring, warm and dedicated, and his bed manners are superb, but more over his staff, is so professional , to me this is just as important in running a very successful medical office. The minute you walk into the office you feel welcomed. Thank you Dr Glaser for all your care and professional services. You are the best.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

My experience with Dr Glaser has been amazing. He is the most patient doctor I have ever meet. He is very caring for my needs every time I have come in. He is the best doctor out there. Thank you very much for all of your help. The office staff is just as amazing as he is.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

It was an extremely smooth running staff. They were kind and attentive. I did receive a small amount of IV anesthesia and could not believe it when they told me the procedre was over. Amazing - absolutely no pain.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

He is incredible. I suffer from CRPS and he gave me SEVERAL stellate ganglion blocks. Not only is a a fantastic doctor, He has a kind bedside manor, his office is beautiful and clean. I reccommend him for anything having to do with pain management

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Glaser is the a fantastic doctor that to me is a lifesaver. I went to see Doctor Glaser after going thru two major back surgeries which left me with two artificial discs and two levels fused. I was in constant pain. Dr Glaser was able to get me pain free without having to use heavy duty narcotics. Not only did he treat the pain, he took the time to refer me to specialists that found I still had serous problems that will require more surgeries. I owe my future good health to Dr Glaser. Thank You Dr Glaser

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. JEFFREY B. Glaser's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA