Ratings for Dr. JEFFREY B. Glaser

Dr Glaser is one of the best pain Management doctors in the Los Angeles area ,Period. He truly goes above and beyond for his patients. Caring, warm and dedicated, and his bed manners are superb, but more over his staff, is so professional , to me this is just as important in running a very successful medical office. The minute you walk into the office you feel welcomed. Thank you Dr Glaser for all your care and professional services. You are the best.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

My experience with Dr Glaser has been amazing. He is the most patient doctor I have ever meet. He is very caring for my needs every time I have come in. He is the best doctor out there. Thank you very much for all of your help. The office staff is just as amazing as he is.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

It was an extremely smooth running staff. They were kind and attentive. I did receive a small amount of IV anesthesia and could not believe it when they told me the procedre was over. Amazing - absolutely no pain.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

He is incredible. I suffer from CRPS and he gave me SEVERAL stellate ganglion blocks. Not only is a a fantastic doctor, He has a kind bedside manor, his office is beautiful and clean. I reccommend him for anything having to do with pain management

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Glaser is the a fantastic doctor that to me is a lifesaver. I went to see Doctor Glaser after going thru two major back surgeries which left me with two artificial discs and two levels fused. I was in constant pain. Dr Glaser was able to get me pain free without having to use heavy duty narcotics. Not only did he treat the pain, he took the time to refer me to specialists that found I still had serous problems that will require more surgeries. I owe my future good health to Dr Glaser. Thank You Dr Glaser

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. JEFFREY B. Glaser's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Glaser is one of the best pain Management doctors in the Los Angeles area ,Period. He truly goes above and beyond for his patients. Caring, warm and dedicate..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Glaser has been amazing. He is the most patient doctor I have ever meet. He is very caring for my needs every time I have come in. He is t..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was an extremely smooth running staff. They were kind and attentive. I did receive a small amount of IV anesthesia and could not believe it when they told me..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is incredible. I suffer from CRPS and he gave me SEVERAL stellate ganglion blocks. Not only is a a fantastic doctor, He has a kind bedside manor, his offi..."

November 20, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

March 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=758535'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014