Ratings for Dr. Dennis W. Berry

I thought he was great....He explained everything to me. The problems I was having and why.... I would definitely recommend him to anyone.... I did not find him rude...He has his own bedside manner...sorta dry sense of humor....I really liked him.....

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I thought Dr. Berry was great--warm and friendly. He didn't make me feel rushed at all, and seemed very concerned about addressing my problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Berry was wonderful! He helped us get to the bottom of our adopted daughters hearing issues with surgery. We found him Warm and caring. We liked him so much that when I needed my tonsils out we went back to him

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

We waited 2 hours to see him. He examined my son then told me that if I stopped coddling my son, my son might have fewer problems. My son has cerebral palsy - hello?

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

He is not very interested in discussing your problem. Has had me come back 3 times to look at the same problem but has done nothing to address it. I'm looking for another ENT.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

I had the same experience with the doctor taking offense when asked about his expertise, commenting that he was only the cleaning man, or some such flippant response. Actually, he is more like a mechanic, good with his hands.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Do not go to Dr. Berry, he was so rude to our family and my son, the patient that we walked out of the room. His bedside manners and professionalism was pathetic. I have never ever met someone so unbelievable rude. I as the mother questioned him on how many surgeries he had done,etc., the questions that any mother would ask when it involves your child, and he did not like that and basically told me that "I need to stop driving the bus and let him", and you are talking about my son, oh that did not go over well, so my husband and I got up and walked out. He told us that "he is not in the business of customer service", only he is an ENT surgeon. And we were suppose to trust someone like that with our 4 year old son, I don't think so, so if you want a doctor who will listen and make you feel comfortable in knowing that you have a professional doctor who cares about you and your family, trust me Dr. Dennis Berry in Prescott Az is not that guy!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Dennis W. Berry's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Sask Health