Ratings for Dr. J.R. Grandhe

I was very skeptical of all pain management doctors. I took my friend to Dr. Grandhe's office for injections and she experienced immediate relief. When I faced another of my debilitating headaches I reluctantly went to Dr. Grandhe for two injections. I was amazed! My headaches have almost disappeared. I badly injured my shoulder and Dr. Grandhe knew exactly where to inject. Within 24 hours I was able to raise my arm and use it normally once again. Dr. Grandhe is my new BFF!! He and all his staff are wonderful.

Submitted January 5, 2016

All the other doctors I've seen have keep pushing narcotics to get rid of my pain. Dr. Grande is the first to actually listen to my complaints. I received 2 epidurals and am happy to enjoy life pain free. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My name is Michael Greene and I am a patient at the Grandhe pain facility in Fresno. I found the Doctors and staff very friendly, helpful and punctual. The wait was short and the medical staff was very efficient. The clinic helped greatly alleviate pain from arthritis and provided follow-ups as well. I am very satisfied with the treatment I recieved.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

They took VERY good care of me and I feel very confident Dr. Grandhe is resolving the issues I have unlike any other doctors I've seen for the same medical problems.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I use to have constant headaches before I started seeing Dr. Grandhe. I receive monthly shots and I no longer suffer from daily headaches.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I have been suffering from low back pain since 2006. I started seeing Dr. Grandhe in 2011 and receive epidural injections which has helped relieve my pain tremendously. I am now able to go grocery shopping for a longer period of time and I was also recently able to go on a cruise without having any problems. I would highly recommend dr. grandhe to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

The pain shots with Dr Grandhe have helped my back tremendously. I do not have the pain I had before the treatments. I had 4 shots and it has been over a year since the last one and I am still pain free. I have a little bit of pain if I do something, but it goes away. I would recommend the office for anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have always felt welcomed, all my questions answered, in a friendly, courtious, and professional setting. Dr. Grandhe is a doctor of great skill, and shows compassion towards his patients. Whenever I had a question, Dr. Grandhe would take time in explaining what needed to be done, always keeping my well being a top priority. His staff is always friendly, knowledgable, and always make you feek welcomed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr Grandhe is trustworthy. He's an empathetic, skilled and effective anesthesiologist. He doesn't prescribe narcotics. Dr Grandhe's epidural took me from 8 to 2 on the pain scale for residua of multiple rib fractures. He's addressing my sciatic pain. The first injection made a big difference. I'll get a booster before I head out for Florida. I feared standing in-line at Epcot, Disney World, Jungle Adventures, Sea World, Cape Canaveral, etc, but feel confident I can do it now. I'm on no narcotics. I take Arthotec (NSAID that doesn't mess up your stomach), use E-STIM and a topical. I'm weaning off those epilepsy and psychotropic meds that have a secondary pain reduction effect. Just too many pills!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Very satisfied with Dr. Grandhe. He took care of my problem.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. J.R. Grandhe's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)