Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles

Dude was nice and helpful. I have a fear of going to dentist but Dr. Stamitoles was cool and very calming.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Totally incompetent Dr and Staff, from the opinion of a 35 year veteran of Dental Technology and a Nationally Recognized CDT.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Totally unacceptable. Does not use the insurance authorized amount when determining the bill. Watch Out and don't pay up front, wait until you get the statement back from the Insurance company so you know what you really owe. Replaced a Crown on a tooth that had a cavity in it and then told me he would "work with me" on the cost of correcting the error. Expected me to pay twice! If you want to know how good a dentist he is or how perfect his work was, he will be happy to tell you. Watch out for this guy and hide your wallet.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Very unprofessional. The whole experience was odd. I've never in my life had this happen to me. The work was bad also. Too many things to tell. It was, by far, a experience that I pray never happens to anyone . My mouth was a disaster and unfixable when he did the work. My beautiful teeth were gone! I'll never get over it!

Submitted March 27, 2017

Best Dentist in the Pensacola area! I was looking for a new Dentist and was referred to Dr. Stamitoles by a coworker and I am more than happy with my choice. His staff is absolutely wonderful! They make you feel welcomed and at ease. The receptionist at the front desk is by far the funniest/sweetest person on earth. Dr. Stamitoles and his staff are very professional and do excellent dental work. He and his staff go above and beyond to educated me on the process of procedures, proper dental hygiene and provide wonderful referrals. I had to get a filling before work and from prior experience, I just knew I'd be in the office for a few hours; however Dr. Stamitoles and his staff are very quick and efficient and I was out of there in literally 45 minutes! They continue to exceed my expectations every appointment. I will definitely refer Dr. Stamitoles to my family, friends and coworkers!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My first visit, exam, x-rays and cleaning. Very friendly staff, doctor friendly considerate and thorough. Facility was clean modern and state of the art equipment. I was very pleased.....

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Thank you so much for the five-star review. We are glad to hear your exam went well, and that you found the staff to be friendly. Please come again for future dental work – we look forward to seeing you!

Submitted March 2, 2016

Recently I was a patient of Dr Stamitoles. I have to say that I am very difficult, demanding patient , with specific sense of dental work beauty. I was also a full of anxiety having some dentist trauma from my childhood. When I walked in first time I was impress with very friendly staff who calmed me down and assured that I have nothing to worry about. Dr Stamitoles and his staff were very professional . They gave me a sense of safety and security that is why I was coming back with full confidence and trust.They go beyond and above with all the time explaining every detail of my case and I really admired their patience with me.That is why I would recommend Dr. Stamitoles services to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We love reading positive feedback from our patients and we are very pleased to hear that you received the top notch service and satisfaction that we strive to provide. We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.

Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Stamitoles and his staff were the most pleasant group of people . I have high anxiety when it comes to the dentist I just can not go without shedding at least one tear . His office staff was very insuring and made me feel very welcome and comfortable ! I had a bad infection in my tooth and was having it removed they day after my first visit , I was beyond scared but the staff and doctor told me repeatedly how well I was doing because they knew I was freaking out on the inside and they also would update my grandmother on how I was doing . I will be returning to get some more work done and I will be very anxious but I know I am in good hands and can't express my thankfulness

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review about your experience. We are so happy to hear that we were able to ease some of your tension about the procedure. Thank you for entrusting your dental health to us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted June 10, 2015

I've had multiple great experiences with Dr. Stamitoles and his entire staff! Everyone was friendly, helpful, and very professional. Dr. Stamitoles was so nice and personable; even while filling my cavities! During my procedure, I was interested in what he was doing, so he let me watch the entire process and he explained everything to me step by step. It was a really cool learning experience and I appreciated that he took the time to accommodate my interest in dentistry. He displayed his generosity and kindness when he waved my fees because I'm a college student. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants a pleasant trip to the dentist! He is easily my favorite dentist!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

He is the absolute worst dentist I have ever been to. I chose him because of my insurance and his location butI should have done my research. His office is a big room with everything separated by cubicles that don't go to the ceiling so there is no privacy. The place is really run by a bunch of young, inexperienced dental hygienist who yell between the cubicles about going to the club. When you finally see the dentist he doesn't say anything to you and just looks in your mouth a request as many things as he can bill you for.

Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Dear customer, we are so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you have received. We hope that in time you can reconsider and give us another chance. If you would like to speak further about your experience, please contact Charles at charlesstamitoles@yahoo.com.

Submitted May 4, 2015