Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles

Very unprofessional. The whole experience was odd. I've never in my life had this happen to me. The work was bad also. Too many things to tell. It was, by far, a experience that I pray never happens to anyone . My mouth was a disaster and unfixable when he did the work. My beautiful teeth were gone! I'll never get over it!

Submitted March 27, 2017

Best Dentist in the Pensacola area! I was looking for a new Dentist and was referred to Dr. Stamitoles by a coworker and I am more than happy with my choice. His staff is absolutely wonderful! They make you feel welcomed and at ease. The receptionist at the front desk is by far the funniest/sweetest person on earth. Dr. Stamitoles and his staff are very professional and do excellent dental work. He and his staff go above and beyond to educated me on the process of procedures, proper dental hygiene and provide wonderful referrals. I had to get a filling before work and from prior experience, I just knew I'd be in the office for a few hours; however Dr. Stamitoles and his staff are very quick and efficient and I was out of there in literally 45 minutes! They continue to exceed my expectations every appointment. I will definitely refer Dr. Stamitoles to my family, friends and coworkers!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My first visit, exam, x-rays and cleaning. Very friendly staff, doctor friendly considerate and thorough. Facility was clean modern and state of the art equipment. I was very pleased.....

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Thank you so much for the five-star review. We are glad to hear your exam went well, and that you found the staff to be friendly. Please come again for future dental work – we look forward to seeing you!

Submitted March 2, 2016

Recently I was a patient of Dr Stamitoles. I have to say that I am very difficult, demanding patient , with specific sense of dental work beauty. I was also a full of anxiety having some dentist trauma from my childhood. When I walked in first time I was impress with very friendly staff who calmed me down and assured that I have nothing to worry about. Dr Stamitoles and his staff were very professional . They gave me a sense of safety and security that is why I was coming back with full confidence and trust.They go beyond and above with all the time explaining every detail of my case and I really admired their patience with me.That is why I would recommend Dr. Stamitoles services to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We love reading positive feedback from our patients and we are very pleased to hear that you received the top notch service and satisfaction that we strive to provide. We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.

Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Stamitoles and his staff were the most pleasant group of people . I have high anxiety when it comes to the dentist I just can not go without shedding at least one tear . His office staff was very insuring and made me feel very welcome and comfortable ! I had a bad infection in my tooth and was having it removed they day after my first visit , I was beyond scared but the staff and doctor told me repeatedly how well I was doing because they knew I was freaking out on the inside and they also would update my grandmother on how I was doing . I will be returning to get some more work done and I will be very anxious but I know I am in good hands and can't express my thankfulness

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review about your experience. We are so happy to hear that we were able to ease some of your tension about the procedure. Thank you for entrusting your dental health to us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Submitted June 10, 2015

I've had multiple great experiences with Dr. Stamitoles and his entire staff! Everyone was friendly, helpful, and very professional. Dr. Stamitoles was so nice and personable; even while filling my cavities! During my procedure, I was interested in what he was doing, so he let me watch the entire process and he explained everything to me step by step. It was a really cool learning experience and I appreciated that he took the time to accommodate my interest in dentistry. He displayed his generosity and kindness when he waved my fees because I'm a college student. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants a pleasant trip to the dentist! He is easily my favorite dentist!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

He is the absolute worst dentist I have ever been to. I chose him because of my insurance and his location butI should have done my research. His office is a big room with everything separated by cubicles that don't go to the ceiling so there is no privacy. The place is really run by a bunch of young, inexperienced dental hygienist who yell between the cubicles about going to the club. When you finally see the dentist he doesn't say anything to you and just looks in your mouth a request as many things as he can bill you for.

Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Dear customer, we are so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you have received. We hope that in time you can reconsider and give us another chance. If you would like to speak further about your experience, please contact Charles at charlesstamitoles@yahoo.com.

Submitted May 4, 2015

Never had such a bad experience. I chose this dentist because he was accepted by my insurance and close to my home. I was told after my exam and X-rays I needed new fillings because mine were "loose". I was numbed up for fillings and spent a long time waiting with various uncomfortable contraptions in my mouth stretching it open . While in the middle of the procedure while I was numb and unable to speak he said he was actually doing buildups not fillings at all and I would need crowns soon at 900$. I got very upset and requested him to stop. He then said it was too late and finished what he was doing. My teeth hurt for weeks after when they never, ever hurt before. I went to another dentist who examined the work and said they were NOT buildups at all and only fillings although my insurance company had been billed for buildups , which is rather fraudulent in my opinion. The new dentist also explained I had no need for crowns or root canals or anything like that and that I have "great teeth". It was Christmas time when Dr. Stamitoles wanted all this money and highly upsetting. I have never and will never return. It is blatantly obvious this practice is all about getting money.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Dear patient, We are terribly sorry to hear about this negative experience. We would like to discuss this matter further with you so that we can do what we can to rectify this situation right away. Please contact Sonya at (850) 478-3330 and we will get this sorted out at your earliest convenience.

Submitted February 6, 2015

The dentist is hands down one of my biggest fears but I honestly love Dr. Stamitoles he is incredibly comforting and sweet, he always makes me feel like he cares I could see how some people think he's a creep because he is a little hands on/ huggy but I found it to be in an appropriate way. I did have issues with my treatment, I had to get an expensive root canal and crown put in a year and a half ago and it recently fell out and when I went in again they said it was beyond repair and they had to pull it which is what I asked them to do in the first place now I just wanted hundreds of dollars, some of the recommended treatment did seem unnecessary so it a good idea to have each one explained, for example I had an existing silver filling they wanted to replace with a more realistic filling for 100 dollars extra. But they are willing to explain everything to you, I did find some of the support staff and second dentist to be rude and slightly condescending but overall I'd go back

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Dear customer, thank you for your honest review. It’s great to hear that we could help make your fear of the dentist go away. We like to make sure all of our patients are well informed before going through any type of procedure. Looking forward to your next visit!

Submitted November 19, 2014

Such a creep..very inappropriate conversations during my root canal procedure that should have never been done..i continued to b in extreme pain so a week after my root canal he pulled that same tooth and I'm still in pain 2 weeks later..i went back and was told I now have an abscess on the tooth next to the extraction site...i then asked to see xrays the abscess he was speaking of was there from the first xray. When I asked about my treatment he got very defensive and kicked me out of his office. All he is worried about is money and will pressure you into getting procedures that you don't need. He is not interested in listening to what's going on with you as of matter of fact he told me his job is not to listen but treat. What I don't understand is how you treat someone without first listening. Don't waist your time or money.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Charles E. Stamitoles's response
Dear customer, so sorry to hear about your recent experience in our office. We apologize if you were unhappy with your procedure after receiving some complimentary work. We would like to discuss this matter with you as soon as possible. Please contact stamitolesdentalcenter@gmail.com at your earliest convenience.

Submitted November 19, 2014