Ratings for Dr. Daniel Squire

My husband is seeing Dr Squires for wrist issues..he treated us very well..explained issues with the wrist and what options were available ..very professional and great dr to patient experience..hubby is continued treatment and we are pleased thus far with our experience with Dr Squires.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Absolutely INCOMPETENT doctor! Would NEVER go to him again or recommend him to anyone! In my opinion, his licence should be revoked! I lost my leg because of his incompetence! Two other surgeons I saw, after seeing Dr. Squire for over a year with no results, were both shocked that Dr. Squire let my condition go that long without doing anything except saying to me, and I quote, "give it more time and it may correct itself. Come back in another two months and we'll see if it changes."! It changed alright...I ended up needing to have my leg amputated! This doctor also operated on my sister-in-law's knees and she ended up having to use a cane to walk...she walked without the cane before her surgery! This "doctor", and I use the term very loosely here, should never be in a teaching position...in order to teach, one should have a basic functioning ability to understand the subject being taught...Dr. Squire has yet to reach this ability! He is the one who should still be studying medicine...or better yet, in the best interest of any potential unfortunate patient of his...switch his major to something, anything, where he isn't required to diagnose, treat or perform surgery on any human being ever again!!! My advice to any patient of his...RUN to another doctor while you still can!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Horrible experience replaced my Knee four years ago and I can’t walk without a walker anymore went back for a second opinion was kind to redo it but be twice the pain never again

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

He is the best he is always there for his patients

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

He is a AWESOME doctor .. he replaced both my knees. Repaired my wrist. And continues to help me with my health issue to date.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Useless. Having to come back 3 weeks in a row for a MRI check up with no MRI done? Useless Dr

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Love Dr. Squire. First he fixed a bent finger for me and, more recently, fixed my carpal tunnel syndrome. Long waits as it's a hospital clinic.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

first doctor i have seen that really listened to my concerns. explained my knee condition to me in words i could understand yet not like i was stupid. gave me a variety of options for surgury and came up with alternate plans if my conditions should persist. excellent doctor

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

He has been performing surgeries on me for at least 15 years. He is so helpful and friendly. He understands me and my disease and is always willing to work around my issues.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I was involved in a hit and run accident where I had both tibia and fibula bones broken. Dr. Squire repaired both legs and a year later I had the hardware removed. I must say that Dr. Squire was very professional at all times and I am, for the most part, pain free. At the time of the accident I was not expected to ever work again but after a year and a half of extensive physiotherapy and occupational therapy I am back to work. In my opinion Dr. Squire is a very intelligent and considerate surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009