Ratings for Dr. Jessica Muggli

We were lucky to have Dr Muggli taking care of our twins for close to the first year of her life. She is an excellent doctor. She provided us with so much information on how to take care of our babies and gave concrete ways, and prescriptions when needed, to improve things. Both babies were small which was a worry but we have navigated through that perfectly with her guidance. Dr Muggli is very knowledgeable and when things have arisen, we always feel we are in very good hands with her. Our only sadness is that she isn't a family doctor as we would love staying with her as a family.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I absolutely love Dr muggli, she was my child's and my doctor for years and was the best, smartest, sweetest, kindest, and most honestly careing doctor we have ever had ever. We miss her like crazy since she left associate family medical. Best doctor you will ever have. hope she decides to be a family doctor again, we'd be relieved to have her back.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Best family Dr that I've ever had. She listens and takes great care of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My previous doctor retired suddenly and she was (and still is) highly rated on this site. I found Dr. Muggli because she is close to where I work and at the time was accepting new patients. I certainly lucked out by finding another outstanding doctor. She has been great in dealing with a few problems I've had. She listens and takes time to explain things. Dr. Muggli is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Male patient - always found her to be very good, goes the extra mile to check things out, listens well, nice sense of humor as well

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

She is a fantastic doctor. Organized, knowledgeable and very caring. Several other family members are also using her now.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Talks about her patients way too much when she thinks she can't hear them. The background office mood is horrible and makes oyu feel like you should have a shower when finished your appt.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I am very grateful that Dr. Muggli is my doctor! She is smart and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I've been with Dr. Muggli for about three years and have always been very pleased. She is one of the best doctors I have seen. The best part is that any referral that I get to a specialist is also very good.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Muggli is a very caring and loving person by nature. She tries to help the patients out of the way.Most importantly the staff at the Associate family medicine is horrible, specially the receptionist as she is very rude and unprofessional, she also swera often on muslim patients.She is a threat to the reputation of the doctors and the owners.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009