Dr. Matthew D. Holland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Holland

I felt confident in the doctor. He was on board with a pain management plan. He made me feel like he would not let me suffer.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Holland was very professional and he was able to communicate his impressions of my spine symptoms and his recommendations concerning how he would approach my associated pain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Kipp and her staff are very knowledgeable about pain. She is always thoughtful and kind as she completes the procedures.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I am totally impressed with this facility and staff. I felt they cared about my excessive pain. I finally feel as though Dr. Holland will be able to help with my pain, he did not just put me off as others have.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Holland has been the only provider to get my back pain under control. I have and would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

The staff is always so friendly and helpful. I have been having back pain for about 5 years and have being seeing Dr. Holland and Mike for almost a year, and I finally feel like I am being taken seriously and for the first time getting some pain relief. They offer different pain options,explain them very well, and listen to my concerns. I am so glad I made the decision to go there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Holland is great, he takes time to listen to what you have to say. Dr Holland has been the only provider to keep my back pain under control. I would highly recommend Dr Holland.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received by Dr. Holland and his staff at the Spine and Pain Center in Charlottesville. They are always pleasant and willing to go the extra mile to assist in any way they can.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

The whole staff was excellent starting with the receptionist, the nurses and Dr. Holland. All the staff was very professional and concerned with your health. Wouldn't want to be without this great team. Thank you all so much for your great care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I have always been pleased with the quality of care received, the cleanliness of the facility, and the personalities of all the staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Matthew D. Holland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)

• Alberta Blue Cross