Ratings for Dr. Richard F. Whelan

My children have been with Dr. Whelans practice for 12 yrs. very courteous, helpful respectful. Never once had a complaint of him or anyone in the practice. if I ever had a question or concern they were responded to professionly and quickly.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

He was not helpful for my son's condition at all. He was allergic to the formula and had asthma. Dr. Whelan kept insisting that he was not allergic to the formula, and that everything was fine. I did some research on my own, changed his formula and got a second opinion. The difference in son's condition greatly improved. I then changed to a pediatric group that specialized in allergies and asthma and was informed that Dr. Whelan did everything wrong and should have listened to me better.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

What a wonderful man. I am 19, and he has been my primary physician all my life. I had a staph infection at the age of 13 months, and I almost died. He saved my life, because no other doctors were able to diagnose what was wrong with me. He would constantly call my mother when I was in the hospital, and he would visit me every day in the hospital. I will always recommend him to anyone. He is so warm and lovable, and he knows most of his patients on a personal level. He really makes you feel comfortable and at home.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2005

Dr. Richard F. Whelan's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal