You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Spiro

Very long wait, staff at Shea office wasn't friendly. Did not help my pain.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I received conflicting information from doctor and staff regarding medication. After my procedure I requested medication from the doctor and he referred me to the office which said they could not call in any prescriptions. Later that day I received a follow up call regarding my procedure, I told them I was in more pain than before the procedure and needed medication. I was told they would call back but never did. I called into the call service regarding my problem they said they would have Dr Spiro contact me, he did not. Why do I need a pain doctor who does nothing to relieve my pain, not even call back.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I had Dr. Spiro about 12 years ago when he was in Cleveland, and he is the best!! Cleveland has crappy pain doctors now. God how I miss him, my quality of life has never been the same since he left!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I have worked in the medical field for 10-years and know many doctors in the valley- he is by far the BEST! I have had to deal with extensive back surgeries and back pain, but he has truely changed my quality of life and tremendously helped me! I would reccomend him to everyone! Thank- you Dr. Spiro - :) - jo

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Extremely informative, and does not rush patient into decisions...listens.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

This is the one of the best doctors I have ever seen! He has taken such great care of me and even when it wasn't his job he came in to see me when I was in the hospital for something that didn't even deal with him. He was just concerned and help to be my advocate when I felt no one cared! Thank you Dr. Spiro, I don't know what I would have done without you!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

This office got me in immediately to evaluate my back pain. Dr. Spiro came up with a course of action which significantly relieved my pain. Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

He is very understanding and spends alot of time with you. He listens to you and is extremely knowledgeable in pain management. Good sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER TRUSTED A DOCTOR AS MUCH AS I DO HIM. HE HAS MADE THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IN MY PAIN MANAGEMENT AND PRETTY MUCH GAVE ME BACK MY FREEDOM TO ENJOY THINGS I LOVE AGAIN!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Very knowledgeable about fibromyalgia and related conditions. I looked through many doctors before finding Mark Spiro, and he found a drug combination that really made a difference. He tends to go with his own experience over what the drug companies tell him (when deciding dosages, etc). Definitely on the cutting edge of treatment.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Mark C. Spiro's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=757992'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014