Ratings for Dr. Sidney Kronick

PLEASE, it is not TOO LATE to do something about the sexual assault some of us suffered at the hands of this doctor., which resulted in years of psychological suffering for some of us. I am going ahead with my case myself but it would be nice to have the backup of a few more of you. I know you are out there. Please email me I will keep it strictly confidential if you prefer. I have already heard from a couple. My email is nonicameron@gmail.com

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Kronick gets his kicks taking advantage of women sexually. I was so happy to read the last rating. I too suffered at his hands many years ago and have continued to suffer emotionally all these years since. I think he keeps working just to get his jollies. I wish that all you other patients who have had similar bad experiences with him would contact me. I did report him before but it was just my word against his. My number is e-mail nonicameron@gmail.com I realize some other people liked him and I am not disputing his medical skill s but he is a pervert. Please get in touch with me if you feel the same way. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He should be no longer licensed and charged both for myself and my unsuspecting depressed mother raising 4 girls alone. He kissed me I was 17. I am 67 now. So what happened with my Mom ?? she was a mess emotionally from divorce.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

A quiet calm man,somewhat serious in character, yet a good bedside manner. Very polite and he listened!! I felt I was in good hands with this doctor, understood immediately that he was quite smart and skilled, yet no ego or an ounce of bully in him. He guided me through 2 pregnancies, both healthy children, and in fact delivered their father 30 years prior. Best wishes Doc!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

I had him in my 20's and now I am in my 60's and still going to him. He was one of the most highly recommended drs. when my children were born. His knowledge, expertise, and wonderful bedside manner is first class. There aren't many doctors today that can live up to his reputation. We are extremely lucky that he hasn't retired because when the time comes with him will go a wealth of knowledge and understanding. It will really be our loss. Thanks for your dedication and commitment.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

I thought his personality was very cold and wired...with his creepy assistant. He works in a apple tree chain when someone his age (70 or higher) should have there own established office right? He is very intelligent and knowledgeable but I asked him a question and he his eyes looked almost psychopathic, creepy....I will never go to him. Yes, I was diffidently displeased by his service.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

I trust Dr. Kronick more than any doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Kronick for many years. He's attended to me through two difficult deliveries, a necessary tubal ligation and eventually a hysterectomy. I am now post-menauposal and don't feel a need to see him again. During the time I was a patient, I was young, needed someone who was gentle and provided answers to my many questions. Dr. Kronick was always available even for emergencies. His gentle and compassionate nature and his knowledge made him a good obstetrician and gynocologist. I wish him well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Thank you Dr. Kronick for helping me over these past 38 years, and delivering two health wonderful babies. You are the BEST

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007