Ratings for Dr. George Arnold

Have been seeing Dr Arnold for just over two years for bioidentical hormones and he has helped me a lot. He and his staff are very pleasant to deal with. He truly wants to help you feel your best and is quite knowledgeable on how hormones can affect your life as you get older. He always makes sure to do a thorough blood work before each yearly appointment and to discuss them with you and ask you if you have any questions or new concerns. It's a shame that OHIP doesn't cover my visits with him but luckily I only need to go every 6-12 months and if there are any issues in between visits I can resolve them by calling or emailing his secretary Mary for new prescriptions etc. We are lucky to have a doctor like him in Markham so that we don't have to travel far for these issues.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

He is an amazingly calm and polite doctor, He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you everything you need to know. He always ask if you have any question and is quick to check if anything is not going well. He delivered my baby boy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Arnold. He seemed pretty good up until the end of my pregnancy. I had GD and in my 39th week of pregnancy my sugar levels dropped drastically which could mean an issue with the placenta. When I had mentioned the drop in my sugar levels to Dr. Arnold he didn't do anything about it, he just scheduled an ultrasound for the following week. I seen my endocrinologist the following day and she sent me to triage and the on-call doctor had me induced the same day. That doctor determined I had an aged placenta, which is when the placenta stops functioning properly. I had a healthy baby, but had I waited for the ultrasound the following week, that may not have been the case.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Went to Dr Arnold for hormone replacement I was in and out in less than 3 minutes and had a large bill handed to me as I left. When I had issues it took for phone calls to get some help!! He adjusted the dose and dismissed me !! Still having issues still looking for a new doctor!!! When I went to get the prescription filled the pharmacist told me it didn't make sense

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I've been seeing doctor Arnold for almost ten years for endometreosis and ovarian cysts. He is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. He's so patient and caring. Very knowledgeable and you can tell her cares about your wellbeing and doesn't look at you as just another patient. Highly recommended. Thanks for all you do Dr Arnold!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Very good Dr, very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He has been my obgyn for both of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He seems great until there is trouble. He prescribed Ativan through my pregnancy and when the delivering dr found out they called CAS. Dr Arnold didn't help me and when I went for my post check he refused to do it, dismissed me like I was a druggie. Biggest disappointment ever. I really liked him. But he's quick to turn the table and make you look bad. Don't take his advice if you're having sad times in your pregnancy, DONT talk to the social workers he recommends, they wait in the lurch and try to take your baby and call you unfit just because your hormones made you sad!! Opportunists. Mean, heartless and will absolutely not have your back.

Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Arnold was my mother's doctor. Over 20 years ago and became my doctor in the last couple of years. He is the only doctor I wanted to deal with through my pregnancy because of my past medical history. His knowledge and care is top notch and to me he is the best of the best. He delivered my beautiful son and assured me everything would be fine and it was he put me at ease through the happiest and most nerve racking experience of my life. Thank u Dr. Arnold u are truly an asset in the medical world. Your patients are blessed to have u and so is MSH.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

My experience with Dr. Arnold goes back 21+ years ago when he became my OB for for my first and subsequent pregnancy. He is an amazingly calm and polite doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and reassure his patients. He delivered both my children and I could not have been more impressed with his bedside manners and kindness.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Arnold is an amazing physician. He was my OBGYN for both pregnancies and I'm so glad I chose him. He's very knowledgeable, kind, and very calm. When I had complications with my second pregnancy, he made assured me that everything was going to be OK and took very good care of me throughout the rest of my pregnancy. His staff is also super kind and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015