You may also like

Rate Dr. George Arnold

Dr. George Arnold's Ratings

Dr. Arnold is amazing! I had recently moved to the area and was 7 months pregnant and he still took me on. He is very kind and warm hearted and his staff are so friendly!! I would definitely recommend him to a friend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

He was fantastic! I would recommend him to any woman. At first I was hesitant because he's male but he was warm and understanding and a lovely doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Great Dr. Took the time to explain everything. Very supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

He is an angel sent from heaven. He saved my life and my newborn. I asked my family Dr to refer me to him for my 3 Rd pregnancy based on good review. I never thought he was going to be an amazing doctor until I saw his exceptional care ! I had the most difficult pregnancy but he made it very easy. I had all the complication until the end. He always listen to our concern and act on it immediately. He speak to the point and clearly he knows how to solve any concern you may have. He doesn't treat patients like a number he truly cares about his patients. May god bless him and his family abundantly! He is an expert in his field. I never seen a doctor in my life who respect and care about his patients. I had an emergency c section and I was panicking but he reassured me so much everything will be ok. During the surgery I had so much complication but with his dedication and hardwork he saved our life. He never gets upset. He always try to understand the patient circumstance.

He is very smart and knowledgable. He is awesome and highly recommend him. If you get an appointment with him you will be very lucky. Excellent bedside manners and kind. I wish every doctor is like him! Most doctors rush you through and look at you as a number. I had been many gynolcolgist for my health issues past 10 years but never Meet a doctor like him. He made sure he visited me after the delivery as well my son who was in icu. I thank him from my bottom of my heart . I am crying joy for saving our life. I will never forget him because every time I see my son he will be remembered. I wish him good health and all the success in his life. His exceptional care and kindness makes him a excellent doctor.
Gini

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I love Dr. Arnold. He's very attentive, understanding and an expert in bio identical HRT. He saved my life! With a little swipe of cream twice a day I no longer have hot flashes, night sweats or that down feeling. He even noticed that the spark was back in my eyes! I highly recommend him. In combination the Aurora Compounding Pharmacy is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr Arnold was my delivered all 3 of our babies. His knowledge and manner was great. Only downside was having to wait approx 45 minutes for each appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr Arnold is amazing! i had the pleasure of meeting him for my first appointment and was blown away by his knowledge on birth with type 1 diabetes. He was so kind & such an awesome bedside manner & really helped reassure me with a lot of questions & unknowns that I had. I suffer from very bad anxiety and was so nervous before the appointment. I have never had a make doctor before and get anxiety for new things & unknowns. He reassured me so much & was so positive and encouraging. I am so happy & look forward to the rest of my pregnancy & delivery with him as our dr. Very smart! Very kind! & does not talk down to you at all. Makes sure you leave understanding everything & I never felt awkward asking questions or asking for further explanation. I wish every dr was like dr arnold. Wow.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2551975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Arnold is very kind, friendly and knowledgeable. He was my Obstetrician for my second child. He is an amazing doctor who has never rushed us out of his office, was always happy to answer any questions and took such a good care of me my whole pregnancy. He made the experience unforgettable!
As I am new to Canada, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be his patient, very grateful to him and would highly recommend him to everyone.
I wish him a good health and all success in his Life.
Sahar