Ratings for Dr. George Arnold

I've been seeing doctor Arnold for almost ten years for endometreosis and ovarian cysts. He is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. He's so patient and caring. Very knowledgeable and you can tell her cares about your wellbeing and doesn't look at you as just another patient. Highly recommended. Thanks for all you do Dr Arnold!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Very good Dr, very knowledgeable, kind and patient. He has been my obgyn for both of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

He seems great until there is trouble. He prescribed Ativan through my pregnancy and when the delivering dr found out they called CAS. Dr Arnold didn't help me and when I went for my post check he refused to do it, dismissed me like I was a druggie. Biggest disappointment ever. I really liked him. But he's quick to turn the table and make you look bad. Don't take his advice if you're having sad times in your pregnancy, DONT talk to the social workers he recommends, they wait in the lurch and try to take your baby and call you unfit just because your hormones made you sad!! Opportunists. Mean, heartless and will absolutely not have your back.

Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Arnold was my mother's doctor. Over 20 years ago and became my doctor in the last couple of years. He is the only doctor I wanted to deal with through my pregnancy because of my past medical history. His knowledge and care is top notch and to me he is the best of the best. He delivered my beautiful son and assured me everything would be fine and it was he put me at ease through the happiest and most nerve racking experience of my life. Thank u Dr. Arnold u are truly an asset in the medical world. Your patients are blessed to have u and so is MSH.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

My experience with Dr. Arnold goes back 21+ years ago when he became my OB for for my first and subsequent pregnancy. He is an amazingly calm and polite doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and reassure his patients. He delivered both my children and I could not have been more impressed with his bedside manners and kindness.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Arnold is an amazing physician. He was my OBGYN for both pregnancies and I'm so glad I chose him. He's very knowledgeable, kind, and very calm. When I had complications with my second pregnancy, he made assured me that everything was going to be OK and took very good care of me throughout the rest of my pregnancy. His staff is also super kind and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Arnold is amazing! I had recently moved to the area and was 7 months pregnant and he still took me on. He is very kind and warm hearted and his staff are so friendly!! I would definitely recommend him to a friend!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

He was fantastic! I would recommend him to any woman. At first I was hesitant because he's male but he was warm and understanding and a lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Great Dr. Took the time to explain everything. Very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

He is an angel sent from heaven. He saved my life and my newborn. I asked my family Dr to refer me to him for my 3 Rd pregnancy based on good review. I never thought he was going to be an amazing doctor until I saw his exceptional care ! I had the most difficult pregnancy but he made it very easy. I had all the complication until the end. He always listen to our concern and act on it immediately. He speak to the point and clearly he knows how to solve any concern you may have. He doesn't treat patients like a number he truly cares about his patients. May god bless him and his family abundantly! He is an expert in his field. I never seen a doctor in my life who respect and care about his patients. I had an emergency c section and I was panicking but he reassured me so much everything will be ok. During the surgery I had so much complication but with his dedication and hardwork he saved our life. He never gets upset. He always try to understand the patient circumstance. He is very smart and knowledgable. He is awesome and highly recommend him. If you get an appointment with him you will be very lucky. Excellent bedside manners and kind. I wish every doctor is like him! Most doctors rush you through and look at you as a number. I had been many gynolcolgist for my health issues past 10 years but never Meet a doctor like him. He made sure he visited me after the delivery as well my son who was in icu. I thank him from my bottom of my heart . I am crying joy for saving our life. I will never forget him because every time I see my son he will be remembered. I wish him good health and all the success in his life. His exceptional care and kindness makes him a excellent doctor. Gini

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015