Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Scopellito-Olsen

The doctor is very good, but the staff is rude, unprofessional, not punctual, and nowhere to be found when calling to make an appointment. You have to call numerous times because of their careless need to answer the phone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Not taking my daughter to her again. She is very odd. Spent less than five minutes with us and we waited over an hour to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

BAD Experience! A doctor that does not believe in following up bad bedside manners dont feel easy under her care

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

not trustworthy, have no confidence in her at all. Left numerous messages with her staff after I had bloodwork and tests done and it was like pulling teeth to get answers from anyone. She is rude, impatient and does not know the meaning of bedside manners. Her office and staff is run like a mill and they just don't care about their patients. I also had an xray done, again, like pulling teeth to find out the results, finally got a call back from HER SECRETARY, NOT HER, telling me what to do as far as treatment. Next thing I know I go to my pharmacy to pick up a prescription that was from a different physician I see and noticed I had a prescription from doctor olsen that was never discussed with me. I guess I am a psychic and (or she is) and expects me to read her mind that I was supposed to go to the pharmacy and get the med that I didn't know about. I did not take the medication because I was NOT INFORMED BY MY DOCTOR HOW TO USE IT or why it was given to me! She is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with and I have now switched over. I wonder how many malpractice suits she has against her. The nurse practitioner is nice but unfortunately everything has to go through Olsen, that is why I no longer go to the office. The staff is also very nasty and not very helpful at all. KEEP YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! I switched primaries and am switiching my son as well. I am sorry but I will have neither of us used as just another number to add to their billing! Dr. Olsen does not care about her patients and Im sure all of the positive reviews are probably written by her and her staff. AWEFUL!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Great for my kids and us.. Office is clean and they're always accommodating,

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I recently had an appointment because I thought I was coming down with somem kind of illness. The members of the staff VERY rude from the second I walked in. There was only one other patient besides myself . After about half an hour, I was put in a room. I wasn't seen by the doctor for another half hour. When Ann Marie Olsen came in, she seemed like she was rushing me out of the way. I told her my sypmtoms & she continued to tell me I am wasting her time & I should get out of the office. Never in my life have I felt so dissrespected by someone, especially a physician I've been going to for years. There is not a chance in hell that I would ever step foot back into that place. Very VERY disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I am an adult but I decided to go to her. The staff is mean above all means. I was sick with high temperature one time and they told me:"why did you come? You should have stayed home". I feel like they discriminate against me since i wasn't born in America.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Olsen is the best. We have a child with a rare form of cancer and Dr. Olsen has been there when we needed her - whether it was a Sunday night, Holiday or whatever. She always answered our call no matter what time of day & helped smooth our admission whenever we had to go to the hospital. Her office staff is great too - thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSIT BY ACCIDENT - WAS LOOKING T ALL DOCTORS - DR OLSEN HAS BEEN MY SONS PEDIATRICIAN SINCE BIRTH - HE IS 14 YEARS OLD - HE DOESNT WANT TO GO TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR - WHEN SHE OPENED HER OWN PRACTICE , MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND SWITCHED IMMEDIATELY !! HER STAFF IS AWESOME - ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL - APPOINTMENTS ALWAYS ON TIME - VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE - GOOD THING SHES YOUNG ENOUGH TO SEE ME THROUGH MY GOLDEN YEARS - AWESOME EVERYTHING -

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Olsen is an amazing doctor. I am so happy that she has opened up her own practice. I have been going to her ever since my first daughter. She is going to be five years old. She is always there when you need her. She is always willing to take calls at any time. She also takes last minute appointments. She is truly a caring and wonderful doctor. I hope she practices for a long time. My whole family goes to her and loves her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2006

Dr. Ann Marie Scopellito-Olsen's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)