Dr. Ron Garston

Ratings for Dr. Ron Garston

Just a great Family Doc! I love how he explained everything and gave me info to read on my uncommon condition.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Excellent Dr. Not many take the time needed for each patient. Most just try and cram as many into an hour as possible. Extremely knowlegable in childhood behavioral issues. Overall, he's a great guy. Very empathetic. I haven't got 1 complaint. I would recommend him to anyone:-)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I am a regular patient of the clinic and my Dr was away. As a walk in emergency I had to wait a little while, but I was aware of this. Dr. Garston was wonderful and explained everything in a clear and precise way. He even surprised me with his knowlege of pop music! He used his hand held computer (phone?) to look up medication information, because I am breastfeeding and he was not 100% sure if what he wanted to give me was suitable. I appreciated the concern he showed about this. I would recommend him to anyone and would see him again if my Dr was not available.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I could not be more pleased with the care provided by this doctor and his team at the Health Centre. It is like one stop shopping and they are all so friendly-- the nurses, physio, dietician, x-ray tech, the whole gang! They really know their stuff!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I think Dr. G and the Health Centre's staff are the greatest!! We are so lucky to have them when so many in Moncton cannot even get a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

He has been our family doctor for 4 years now. He seems quite smart and is always pleasant. However, I read Medicare is forcing all the doctors to see larger numbers of patients hourly and he has been one of those guys who does not seem to mind if you slow him down by bringing up several problems during a visit. He also has always taken time to explain my tests results and what my pills are doing--hope he does not have to change into one of those "fast guys" but he seems to have resisted so far. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Both my Mom, and my kids, go to him. We all think he is super. He seems good with all ages. I would recommend him, and the Health Centre, highly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I have seen 25 MDs come and go in Albert but I honestly think Dr. Garston and Dr. Braun are the best. Too bad Braun left as they would have been good partners. Dr. Garston has stayed about the longest (10 years) and I hope he never leaves as I think he is great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

He has been our family doctor for almost 10 years and I could never say enough good things about him. He is thorough, kind and explains everything.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

I was hospitalized this Fall and was amazed to hear the respect that the nurses and other doctors in Moncton have for Dr. G.--they lost him as he wanted a rural lifestyle. He has been really nice to me, and my health has improved, so I would recommend him for sure!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011