Ratings for Dr. Caroline Bain

Doctor is very punctual and receptionist is extremely efficient.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Bain misdiagnosed my condition for over three years, I went to see her numerous times regarding the same issues and she just kept brushing my conditions off that were worsening everyday and prescribing me medication I did NOT even need! She does not take the time to listen to her patients and their symptoms. Little did I know I had a severe medical condition that has left me debilitated. I got a new family doctor that listened to me and sent me for the necessary exams, I got a appointment with a specialist within the month, now I am scheduled for surgery next week that could have been avoided if Dr. Bain took me seriously in the first place.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I recently had a commercial with Dr Bain her receptionist went above and beyond what I've ever had my previous dive Dr was never this punctual with my paper work and they even scheduled me on my very tight schedule.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Bain is alright, she gets the job done but I can tell she doesn't care or have much compassion for her patients. Her receptionist is rude. She's a terrible, unpleasant person to deal with and needs to be fired. She sets the tone for the appointment and that tone is uncomfortable, upsetting and all around negative. She is literally the worst, alongside the other receptionist Debbie.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Her receptionist is AWFUL. Very unprofessional and catty. Yuck. She seems like she is straight out of Forest Lawn. She makes me very uncomfortable, and I feel sorry for the rest of the staff who have to be around her all day, 5 days a week. When I express issues to Dr. Baine, she doesn't take me seriously and it makes me feel unimportant and alone. Currently looking for another doctor. Don't waste your time folks!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very Very Rude receptionist she needs to be fired she is a BULLY to the other staff and never has anything good to say sits at her desk crying because of things and thinks she is better than everyone else in the office if only people new what she does and says behind your backs

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have seen Dr Bain since I was a little girl...I am now 29! She always seems to not care what I am concerned about nor show any compassion or empathy. I asked her for help filling in a form to see if I qualify for help with medical from the gov't and she refused. I tell her concerns with my health and she just smerks and sends me for tests. I feel like she is a robot. I am currently looking for someone new.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had been complaining for 3 years that my periods were extremely heavy. Dr. Bain said they would get worse before they get better. Meaning it's menopause. My iron levels even dropped. Finally when a sub doctor was in he recommended an ultra sound. Well I have a fibroid the size of a grapefruit now and am waiting to have surgery. I'm in the process of changing doctors. Tired of self diagnosing myself.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bain for a number of years. I know I have to self diagnose or ask for things. I have been telling her for a few years about my heavy menstrual cycle. She said it would get worse before it gets better. I am 45. This week I saw her sub. I got in for an ultrasound and have a fibroid the size of a grapefruit. I will be changing doctors for sure.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Bain. i have requested/suggested a few medications I thought I would benefit from and she has never turned me down with makes me feel my rights regarding autonomy are being exercised.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016