Dr. Frank C. Smith

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Smith

Dr Smith is a gentleman and a scholar..he will definately be missed in his forthcoming retirement. Good Luck..you deserve to send your time on "you". Thank you for giving me my life back.🤗..forever grateful..Julie Dziuryn

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Smith has replaced both my knees and is a truly remarkable surgeon. Kind, thoughtful, explains everything, his manners are impeccable and he truly respects his patients. Most thorough, thoughtful and compassionate surgeon I have ever met. Worth the wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Have had Dr Smith as a surgeon for over 26 years.Can't say enough about the man.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Great manner, he's the only one I would let operate on my joints.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Wonderful manner, informative and excellent results from the surgery

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Badly broke my knee in 4 places and destroyed the nerves to my foot In hospital they were thinking about cutting my leg off at my knee Dr smith operated on me and 6 years later my knee is not as good as the other but it is very good Bless dr smith He really does care

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Frank is the BEST - great person - great surgeon - did my hip in 2014 - got my life back and no pain - did my knee in 2016 - I hope he stays in the industry to help others - before he retires - he literarily has changed the lives of some nay people and we all owe him the gratitude - people should use him as their personal role model.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr, Frank Smith is a very kind, considerate person. He takes the time to explain your situation, addresses all questions, and is very compassionate. He is a professional, knowledgeable and has respect for you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The only issues I have are common to any medical professional. Follow up visits to clinics can be very time consuming and appointment times are only suggestions.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

great staff and a fabulous Orthopedic Surgeon.....had an issue with a partial replacement knee.... 9 years later and he saw me without a referral and put my mind at ease. No new knee operation required. I hope he never, ever retires so that he can continue to give future patients a pain free life. Such a kind and generous human being.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Frank C. Smith's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Healthnet