Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Smith

Wonderful manner, informative and excellent results from the surgery

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Badly broke my knee in 4 places and destroyed the nerves to my foot In hospital they were thinking about cutting my leg off at my knee Dr smith operated on me and 6 years later my knee is not as good as the other but it is very good Bless dr smith He really does care

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Frank is the BEST - great person - great surgeon - did my hip in 2014 - got my life back and no pain - did my knee in 2016 - I hope he stays in the industry to help others - before he retires - he literarily has changed the lives of some nay people and we all owe him the gratitude - people should use him as their personal role model.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr, Frank Smith is a very kind, considerate person. He takes the time to explain your situation, addresses all questions, and is very compassionate. He is a professional, knowledgeable and has respect for you.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

The only issues I have are common to any medical professional. Follow up visits to clinics can be very time consuming and appointment times are only suggestions.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

great staff and a fabulous Orthopedic Surgeon.....had an issue with a partial replacement knee.... 9 years later and he saw me without a referral and put my mind at ease. No new knee operation required. I hope he never, ever retires so that he can continue to give future patients a pain free life. Such a kind and generous human being.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Smith has been my husband's orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years, has done numerous surgeries on him, has always been an excellent Dr. & friend to us. I would rate him 10 if I could. He has been instrumental in my husband being still with us. Will be forever thankful for that.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Saved my life.... Excellent doctor and repaired botched surgery done by another doctor !!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I have been Dr SMith's patient for 20 yrs & had several surgeries

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Frank is the best. I consulted with Frank after not getting a good feeling from the surgeon I was seeing about my hip (tried telling me my other hip was the problem). Frank identified my issues on the initial visit and suggested surgery - had to wait months but I was in pain for some time already. But when we finally got down to the procedure, it went so smooth awake during the whole process, was up and walking with new hip in 12 hours left the hospital in 36 hours, was off pain killers in 4 days used a walker for 2 days, a cane for 2 days in physio in a week back on a cane for a week, driving in 4 days, back at work in a week. Taking physio in a week, walking great in 4 weeks. Totally recommend Frank and his process, I am building my life again take only 1 Tylenol morning and afternoon now. Used to choke them back to kill the pain daily. Kudos to Frank I owe him a debt of gratitude. I hope he will be of benefit to you too.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Frank C. Smith's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients