You may also like

great staff and a fabulous Orthopedic Surgeon.....had an issue with a partial replacement knee.... 9 years later and he saw me without a referral and put my mind at ease. No new knee operation required. I hope he never, ever retires so that he can continue to give future patients a pain free life. Such a kind and generous human being.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Smith has been my husband's orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years, has done numerous surgeries on him, has always been an excellent Dr. & friend to us. I would rate him 10 if I could. He has been instrumental in my husband being still with us. Will be forever thankful for that.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I have been Dr SMith's patient for 20 yrs & had several surgeries

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Frank is the best. I consulted with Frank after not getting a good feeling from the surgeon I was seeing about my hip (tried telling me my other hip was the problem). Frank identified my issues on the initial visit and suggested surgery - had to wait months but I was in pain for some time already. But when we finally got down to the procedure, it went so smooth awake during the whole process, was up and walking with new hip in 12 hours left the hospital in 36 hours, was off pain killers in 4 days used a walker for 2 days, a cane for 2 days in physio in a week back on a cane for a week, driving in 4 days, back at work in a week. Taking physio in a week, walking great in 4 weeks. Totally recommend Frank and his process, I am building my life again take only 1 Tylenol morning and afternoon now. Used to choke them back to kill the pain daily. Kudos to Frank I owe him a debt of gratitude. I hope he will be of benefit to you too.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Smith by Dr. David Levy a fantastic sports medicine doctor. He was right. Dr. Smith is an excellent Surgeon and did a hip resurfacing. The pain is gone and I have my life back. The surgery was performed at Henderson hospital in Hamilton and I can’t say enough about how well I was treated. From my original consultation to now I could not have been treated better. A huge thank you to everyone

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I have been referred to Dr. Smith by the McMaster Hemophilia clinic. He has been somewhat dismissive and aloof with me in the past. However, I have received several injections of joint lubrication in my left ankle in the past and was very satisfied with his surgical skill and bedside manner. Currently (Winter 2009/2010), he is very busy and has other doctors in the clinic assessing patients. I see no fault with this. I am now seeing Dr. Smith to have a bone cyst removed and have great trust in his knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

I have seen Dr. Smith many times over the past 30 years since he was instrumental in saving my life, and leg from amputation. He has always been very kind, caring, and compassionate, as well as professional and knowledgable. He encouraged me to become a nurse despite my physical limitations and I will be forever grateful to him. He is an exceptional human being.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Smith did a very tricky hip replacement for me which I am certain other surgeons would not have attempted. It was a great success and I am now pain free. Thank you Dr.Smith for giving me my life back. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. The scar I have is testament to his skill and expertise. It is so thin and tiny I hardly see it.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Excellent Dr, he did a hip replacement on me and made my life normal again. Frank tells you like it is, not what you want to hear.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Frank Smith's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great staff and a fabulous Orthopedic Surgeon.....had an issue with a partial replacement knee.... 9 years later and he saw me without a referral and put my min..."

October 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "30904". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Freedom Way". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17067330188".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith has been my husband's orthopedic surgeon for over 20 years, has done numerous surgeries on him, has always been an excellent Dr. & friend to us. I wo..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saved my life.... Excellent doctor and repaired botched surgery done by another doctor !!"

October 26, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr SMith's patient for 20 yrs & had several surgeries"

September 10, 2014