Ratings for Dr. S. Jabeen

never went into any detail about my concerns. she would always say the minimal and act very uninterested and unconcerned. When i asked her a question about one of the problems i had with my body she told to me ' look it up on google.'

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I saw her in Bedford,found very knowledgable,caring and satisfied me for my all concerns,Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

i went to outpatience because i was bit by a spider and was having an allergic reaction..having been to soldiers memorial in the past for spider bites, i assumed i'd get treated and sent on my way..she poked my arm twice and told me im fat..go home and put ice on it..."swelling is normal whe u are big.." ..thankfully i came back when the next dr was on call..unfortunatly i was too late and cellulitus had formed around the bite. in under 72 hours since seeing dr. jabeen, my body was close to going into shock and my arm was a raging inferno of infection that took 1 full week of multiple daily iv meds and another almost 2 weeks of antibioticsX2, 4 times a day...but ya..according to her i was fine, just fat :(

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I had to take my 9 year old daughter to the walk in clinic at our own surgery as we could not get an appt with our own doctor. My daughter had been having trouble peeing and had a discharge, she was very embarressed about this but we were pleased to find out that we would be seeing a female doctor. Unfortunatley Dr Jabeen was not very considerate of my daughters feeling, and did not explain anything to us. I had to ask all the questions myself, she even examined my daughter without really explaining what she was doing and then proceeded to write out a prescription without even explaining what it was for I had to ask. All in all a pretty miserable experience.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I went to see Dr. Jabeen in Bedford. I was getting a checkup for a previous serious injury but she didn't even examine me and told me that I would never be back to pain free so just live with it. How can she know that without examining me? Also, I have been waiting to be contacted for a lab test but a week has passed so I called the office and was told that my file is missing. Very disappointing. I found her to be somewhat uncaring and uninterested in my concerns. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

WHAT A NICE LADY DOCTOR,BADDECK IS BLESSED,SHE TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY SO WELL,THANKS DOC

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Next time I have to go to out patients in Baddeck and I find out she's on duty I'll leave and go to North Sydney. I found her incommunicative and uncaring.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr Jabeen in the Baddeck Hospital ER. I had been diagnosed with Fibro by another local doctor, and was given oxycodone until neurontin came in I had a bad reaction to it cardiovascularly I spent the night in hospital and woke up to a nurse who told me i would just have to wait when i said I was in pain. Her name was FREIDA. When i asked when Dr Jabeen would be in, I was told "eventually, its saturday so she said shes not in any rush". When she got there, she treated me like an addict who had taken too much, physically removed all of my medications from my possession and told me she was cutting me off of them cold turkey. I take anti Seizure medications and stopping cold turkey can cause me to have grand mal seizures and die. She also told me that smoking and being on medications caused my fibro. She told me that i had to stop the meds because they were hurting my liver and kidneys, Then gave me a shot of TORADOL AND GRAVOL which are both hard on both, and gravol can cause heart problem.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

She was working the outpatients department in North Sydney, I had to take my 2 year old in due to a high fever, compaining of a sore belly, and a bad cough that hurt her when it happend. Three weeks prior to this she had been airlifted to the IWK with severe pnemonia and RSV, I explained this to the doctor and she looked in my daughter's ears and said she had an ear infection, not once did she even listen to her chest to make sure it was clear, nor did I say that she was compaining of a sore ear or pulling at her ears. I did tell her she had her ears checked on thursday and they were clear. I asked her about her cough....she still didn't listen to her chest, she said put on a humidifier...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008