Ratings for Dr. Francis E. Capista

dr capista is one of the best doctors he listens to me i think he is one of the best doctors i ever had

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Capista has been my doctor for over 10 years. He listens. He will make phone calls to other Dr's if he isn't sure of something. He just doesn't hand out scripts and send you on your way. It's your choice to try what he gives you to see if it works as there are 1,000's of symptoms for a lot of things in this world. If it doesn't work for you, don't take it. He is one man, doing a doctor's job, in a sea of complications and all kinds of pharmaceuticals out there to treat one thing. I find him to be caring and very helpful. He doesn't dismiss you and your ailments. He's just trying to do the best he can with what he's been given by the guidelines of the FDA and the insurance company's. Until he retires, he will remain my doctor. I've had enough of doctor's who don't truly listen to what I'm saying. Dr. Capista "gets it"!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Very nice person, but I needed my symptoms looked into, for him to take me seriously. It turned out I had 3 serious diseases! yes I said 3. I went elsewhere and got diagnosed that way. Sorry, I wish I had something better to say

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I have been going to Dr Capista for over 20 years. He has found things right away that others did not find. He identified some serious issues that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. He found my diabetes in the early stages. I think he cares about his patients more than most. He is a shy guy but I think he is very knowledgeable, unlike the other comment is see posted.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Capista is a really nice guy and he can squeeze you into his schedule almost any time. He is very accomodating, but his medical knowledge is lacking. Every time i leave there he gives me about 5 prescriptions I don't need at all. His solution to all problems seems to be prescription. If you're young and healthy he's alright, but if I had health problems or were older I would definately not see him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Francis E. Capista's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Havertown, PA