Ratings for Dr. ERIC J. Boyd

Dr. Boyd looks at you with a condescending smirk and "picks" the diagnosis he wants. He does not review medical imaging. The lack of patients in his practice says something, the waiting areas are a ghost town. He is insulting, presumptuous, and totally destroys any comprehensive methodology to relieve chronic pain. Apparently it is about money, not patient care. His website looks great but once you enter the dark offices, with multiple people present as "witnesses", the only credible feeling is "get out and stay out"! Please beware if you visit him. He pretends to listen and then writes down what he wants, meanwhile you receive NO care.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Caring staff and caring Dr. Boyd. He has always treated me with respect and actually listened to what I say to him. He has helped me tremendously. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Everyone was very friendly to me. Had very good feelings about this place. Looking forward to getting started. I was pleased very much with doctor Boyd. He listened very well to me and was very helpful in the conversation about my complicated issue of allergy to certain drugs.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Friendly and professional office staff. Dr Boyd is competent and approachable

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Everyone was very nice and gave me a lot of confidence,in what they can do for me.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Feel much better about what is going on with my body right now

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Boyd was extremely thorough and explained, in detail, my issues, as well as addressed all of my concerns. He was extremely respectful and feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

If you can get through the patient prevention team at the front desk staff - its like going to the DMV or the Airport (they were having a good day until you came in). If you can get past all this hassle and forms, and BS then Dr Boyd is great. If you can penetrate the shields that keep you away from the doctor the care is great. He is sharp and very knowledgeable. I would fire everyone but him, reorganize and hire staff who dont think the patients are the enemy - start over with everyone and keep Dr Boyd.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I had a recent outbreak of shingles which was starting to become painful. He saw me promptly and got me on the schedule quickly for an injection. The procedure itself was not painful and I started feeling better within the week. If I have another outbreak I will definitely see Dr Boyd again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

After suffering 13 painful knee surgeries, I didn't know what to do. There wasn't anything else surgical that could be done. I was refered to Dr. Boyd and I am so happy that I went, I only wish I could have gone sooner. He is doing Sympathetic Nerve Blocks that have helped so much. I also have a bad shoulder from using a cane for so long. He treated this also, sometimes at no cost to me (so he isn't in it for the money). I know it will be a long row to hoe, but he is compasionate and caring and so far, has helped me so much. I would recommend that anyone with chronic pain go take a chance and talk with him. I'm glad I did.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. ERIC J. Boyd's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)