Ratings for Dr. Steven Helliar

he has always treated me great and been there for me since my husband passed

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Super treatment, - extremely approachable to discuss any matter. Is empathetic, calls back, refers when necessary, - a gem in the medical world as far as we're concerned.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Hellier does not prescribe unless it is actually needed; rare to find these days. He always takes time ~ you never feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

He's been my doctor for many many years. Very approachable. Feel I can count on him if I am ill and if I need an advocate in the system. Doesn't over prescribe.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Helliar is an amazing person! He always takes the time to sit and talk and listen and give his best advice. He has always been available when needed, and I love that he has walk in every day so that I don't need to wait for an appointment. He is very down to earth, and over many different point of views. He has helped every time I needed him. He is very prompt about seeing you, no matter what or where. He is great, and even takes the time to talk over the phone, to help decide whether or not I need to go in to see him. Always very respectful and has never made me feel like I asked a "stupid question". GREAT DOCTOR AND PERSON!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr Hellier has been my Dr for 18 years and is knowledgeable,takes time to listen and knows when it is time to consult another Dr.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Helliar has been my doctor for over 20 years. He will take whatever time is needed to effectively deal with your medical situation and also to explain it so you understand. He doesn't hesitate to seek help from specialists when needed. He listens and pays attention to what you say. He is thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Helliar was my doc for over 15 years and I found him to be extremely grounded and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Extremely approachable about any concerns. Takes time to explain things fully.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007