Ratings for Dr. Kiran Tatlay

Went for immigration exam had to wait 1.5 hours and paid over $200 and she only saw me for 5 minutes. Did not feel she did proper exam. Definitely would not go if she was not the only one for immigration. Needs to change secretary, horrible attitude and rude.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

The secretary has a lot of attitude and shows annoyance. Doctor takes an hour and a half for 6 patients. Where as I've seen doctors take 30.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I love her and wouldn't even think of seeing another doctor. She is very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

She shouldn't be a doctor at all. Always late, always in hurry. After hours of wait, sometime doesn't even give 5 min to properly discuss the problem. Need to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Horrible, unprofessional, zero empathy, and she has no experience dealing with pain management. I fractured my lumber spine 20 yrs ago, her response was deal with it! I do not recommend this Physician!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Always in hurry, sometimes doesn’t even listen completely and start giving diagnose. Always long wait. If need a note or something work related, asks for cash only payment and refuses to provide receipt for reimbursement.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is very caring and respect eveyone. She is very helpful and have great staff in her office.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Tatlay is amazing with me and my kids. She helps me with all my problems whether it relates to health or not and she is never afraid to do what it takes to help me. I love her as a doctor and I will tell you this I am not switching

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She has only ever been tentative and her mannerism with me is excellent. Always willing to explain when I have a question.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Not sure why there are so many negative comments about her on this page. Went to see her but was scared after reading all the negative comments but she turned out to be very respectful and caring. It just goes to show that everything your read on the internet is not always true Keep up the good work doc

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016