Ratings for Dr. Kiran Tatlay

I have read the comments and they are definitely the same Dr. Tatley that my husband and I see. She is a very caring individual, yes sometimes you have to wait a bit before you see her. So what, it's the same no matter which doctor you are going to see. She doesn't fool around, if there is an issue, she certainly acts promptly to see that you see the right specialist. Hubby and I just love her. We are blessed to have gotten her as our doctor when we moved here 9 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

She is very rude and condescending has no problem coming in late for appointments. She rushes you through doesent listen and does not examine you. Wait time is often 2 hours.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I'm in the process of switching. Every negative thing you've read, true. Unfortunately, she stopped being a doctor a long time ago (I've been with her for 15 years). There are times when she doesn't even bother sitting, I get "what do you need"? REALLY? I go to her as seldom as possible, maybe three times a year, so you'd think maybe she'd take five minutes out of her 'busy' day to care? Her answer to everything 'take this, come back next week'. WHY? So I can sit again for another hour and leave with another infectious disease? The two excellent secretary's she had are gone, this new one, I agree, a doozy! If I can't find a new doctor, I'll stick to clinics, she is THAT bad!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

She is the best doctor i stringly recomend her to to you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Horrible... God forbid you are a senior.. Her response to everything is "what do you expect for your age". She rushes, does not listen and is rude. Hoping to switch very soon!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Horrible doctor! I finally got fed up and moved to another clinic after her existing staff quit. This doctor is always an hour late and rushes you through the appointment and then forgets to give you forms or prescriptions. Her new receptionist is as cold as she is and not very helpful!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

When my wife and I moved to Windsor, we were looking for a family doctor. Dr Tatley was accepting new patients and she took us on. By far, she is the worst Dr. we have ever seen. Always late, sometimes longer than 1 hour for even having the first appointment. She sneaks in the back door so all her angry waiting patients don't see her come in. Once you see her, she is arrogant, rude, unfeeling and doesn't even come close to you to even take your blood pressure Any questions that you ask her about her judgement is met with anger and hostility. She should not be a licensed Dr. and we would of course never recommend her to anyone, unless we really disliked them. The receptionist was very nice, though.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Where do I start!! My family has been with her for nine years. She was fantastic with me at the beginning. But horrible with kids. All down hill from there ! Surprised she hasn't killed a member of my family as she has made more mistakes on our scripts then any dr. I have ever had!! This week was a doozy!! Never going to her again. All the complaints others r making r true!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Kiran Tatlay is a doctor you should avoid to ensure your own good health. Don't go to her and if you do go to her find another doctor. Seriously. She is the worst.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Kiran Tatlay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have read the comments and they are definitely the same Dr. Tatley that my husband and I see. She is a very caring individual, yes sometimes you have to wait..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She is very rude and condescending has no problem coming in late for appointments. She rushes you through doesent listen and does not examine you. Wait time is ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm in the process of switching. Every negative thing you've read, true. Unfortunately, she stopped being a doctor a long time ago (I've been with her for 15 ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor i stringly recomend her to to you"

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Horrible... God forbid you are a senior.. Her response to everything is "what do you expect for your age". She rushes, does not listen and is rude. Hoping to..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor! I finally got fed up and moved to another clinic after her existing staff quit. This doctor is always an hour late and rushes you through the..."

June 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8T 3J8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2525 Roseville Garden Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15199454474".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "When my wife and I moved to Windsor, we were looking for a family doctor. Dr Tatley was accepting new patients and she took us on. By far, she is the worst Dr..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start!! My family has been with her for nine years. She was fantastic with me at the beginning. But horrible with kids. All down hill from there ! Su..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kiran Tatlay is a doctor you should avoid to ensure your own good health. Don't go to her and if you do go to her find another doctor. Seriously. She is the..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "she is no help. l stuffer for long time, she say, you have to deal with it. this is wrong. not recommended her at all."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever. I had thyroid surgery and the specialist told me I needed to be on synthyroid for the rest of my life. Dr. Tatley took it upon herself to t..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Always late. Makes you come back if you have more than 1 question. Has the empathy of a pet rattle snake."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Always late, arrogant seems uninterested in her job, in her patients."

November 6, 2014