Ratings for Dr. Kiran Tatlay

She shouldn't be a doctor at all. Always late, always in hurry. After hours of wait, sometime doesn't even give 5 min to properly discuss the problem. Need to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Horrible, unprofessional, zero empathy, and she has no experience dealing with pain management. I fractured my lumber spine 20 yrs ago, her response was deal with it! I do not recommend this Physician!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Always in hurry, sometimes doesn’t even listen completely and start giving diagnose. Always long wait. If need a note or something work related, asks for cash only payment and refuses to provide receipt for reimbursement.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is very caring and respect eveyone. She is very helpful and have great staff in her office.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Tatlay is amazing with me and my kids. She helps me with all my problems whether it relates to health or not and she is never afraid to do what it takes to help me. I love her as a doctor and I will tell you this I am not switching

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She has only ever been tentative and her mannerism with me is excellent. Always willing to explain when I have a question.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Not sure why there are so many negative comments about her on this page. Went to see her but was scared after reading all the negative comments but she turned out to be very respectful and caring. It just goes to show that everything your read on the internet is not always true Keep up the good work doc

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have read the comments and they are definitely the same Dr. Tatley that my husband and I see. She is a very caring individual, yes sometimes you have to wait a bit before you see her. So what, it's the same no matter which doctor you are going to see. She doesn't fool around, if there is an issue, she certainly acts promptly to see that you see the right specialist. Hubby and I just love her. We are blessed to have gotten her as our doctor when we moved here 9 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

She is very rude and condescending has no problem coming in late for appointments. She rushes you through doesent listen and does not examine you. Wait time is often 2 hours.

Submitted November 4, 2015

I'm in the process of switching. Every negative thing you've read, true. Unfortunately, she stopped being a doctor a long time ago (I've been with her for 15 years). There are times when she doesn't even bother sitting, I get "what do you need"? REALLY? I go to her as seldom as possible, maybe three times a year, so you'd think maybe she'd take five minutes out of her 'busy' day to care? Her answer to everything 'take this, come back next week'. WHY? So I can sit again for another hour and leave with another infectious disease? The two excellent secretary's she had are gone, this new one, I agree, a doozy! If I can't find a new doctor, I'll stick to clinics, she is THAT bad!

Submitted October 6, 2015