Ratings for Dr. Christopher Heeg

We really like Dr Heeg. He is very thorough and caring. We are happy to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Heeg has been our family doctor for many years! He is absolutely one of the best family doctors out there! He always takes his time, you never feel rushed through your appointment. If he does not know the answer he knows where or how to get a second opinion to get you the answers you need. I always feel heard when I leave my appointment and for that I am grateful! The front desk staff however are terrible, they are not warm or welcoming. They are unprofessional, usually having personal conversations while at the front desk. I really miss the staff from his old McKenzie Medical days. If I had to form my opinion on the clinic based on my impression of the reception staff I would say it would be terrible which is very unfortunate for Dr. Heeg as he is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Heeg is a remarkable doctor. He is very caring and friendly, sometimes it feels like visiting with a friend. He has been my doctor since I was a little girl, he has always seeked my best interest. The girls who work for them are the worst at best, especially the ones who have been working there for a few years.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Heeg has been treating my family since 1999. He is patient, knowledgeable, kind, prompt and professional. He always takes the time that the situation warrants. He is thorough, and always follows up with me. I cannot imagine seeing another physician!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Heeg treats 3 of our family members and is the best family physician you could ask for. He actually listens to your issues and suggests things until you agree and are comfortable with the solution. Spends time with you that it requires to find you a remedy for your issue. Not a cattle car mentality to get as many people pushed through in a day.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

My familly and I have ever been comming to Dr. Heeg'so office since 2006 and very good, knowledgeable and profesional who has help us a lot over the years. On the other hand, the staff, specially the front desk support staff does not seem to have the same level of professionalism, and that is reflected is the way they have treated my family and me in our recentvisits, over the past year.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Heeg for approx. 20 years, give or take a few years. We both think he is an awesome doctor who takes the time to listen and doesn't rush. As long as Dr. Heeg is practicing, he will be our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Heeg has been my GP since I was small. When I got really sick he diagnosed my illness when specialists could not. He has always cared for my health and has never made me feel uncomfortable. Of all the doctors I've had Dr. Heeg is the only one who has ever actually cared for my well-being.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Heeg is an excellent physician. He is very dedicated to the care of his patients. He is open to referring to specialists and really makes you feel like a partner in your own healthcare. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate his approach. He's punctual, knowledgeable and gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr, Christoper Heeg is an excellent doctor that I have had over my life time. He has been my family doctor for over 15 years. I agree that it is very difficult to find a good doctor, but he is absolutely GREAT. He is thorough, caring and professional. Overall, excellent!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015