Ratings for Dr. Christopher Heeg

Dr. Heeg is a remarkable doctor. He is very caring and friendly, sometimes it feels like visiting with a friend. He has been my doctor since I was a little girl, he has always seeked my best interest. The girls who work for them are the worst at best, especially the ones who have been working there for a few years.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Heeg has been treating my family since 1999. He is patient, knowledgeable, kind, prompt and professional. He always takes the time that the situation warrants. He is thorough, and always follows up with me. I cannot imagine seeing another physician!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Heeg treats 3 of our family members and is the best family physician you could ask for. He actually listens to your issues and suggests things until you agree and are comfortable with the solution. Spends time with you that it requires to find you a remedy for your issue. Not a cattle car mentality to get as many people pushed through in a day.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

My familly and I have ever been comming to Dr. Heeg'so office since 2006 and very good, knowledgeable and profesional who has help us a lot over the years. On the other hand, the staff, specially the front desk support staff does not seem to have the same level of professionalism, and that is reflected is the way they have treated my family and me in our recentvisits, over the past year.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Heeg for approx. 20 years, give or take a few years. We both think he is an awesome doctor who takes the time to listen and doesn't rush. As long as Dr. Heeg is practicing, he will be our family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Heeg has been my GP since I was small. When I got really sick he diagnosed my illness when specialists could not. He has always cared for my health and has never made me feel uncomfortable. Of all the doctors I've had Dr. Heeg is the only one who has ever actually cared for my well-being.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Heeg is an excellent physician. He is very dedicated to the care of his patients. He is open to referring to specialists and really makes you feel like a partner in your own healthcare. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate his approach. He's punctual, knowledgeable and gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr, Christoper Heeg is an excellent doctor that I have had over my life time. He has been my family doctor for over 15 years. I agree that it is very difficult to find a good doctor, but he is absolutely GREAT. He is thorough, caring and professional. Overall, excellent!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have moved out of province, and I have considered flying to Calgary just to keep Dr. Heeg as my doctor. He is an amazing doctor, and has been the only doctor I've seen that made me feel like he really cares about my well being. It is so difficult to find good doctors, if you're considering Dr. Heeg, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I don't think it is fair to rate Dr.Heeg on his staff of punctuality as the clinic is shared and he is too nice to walk out on a patient who still has a long list of concerns. But, Dr.Heeg is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is so thorough and you can tell he cares about you as a patient and human being. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015