Ratings for Dr. Allen Adinoff

As a healthcare professional, I find Dr. Adinoff to be very thorough with excellent impeccable collaboration skills. I have a family with allergies and not having them myself I struggled to understand it. Over the years, with struggling trying to understand if my kids had a cold or allergies he and his staff spent a great deal of time with me and I am grateful for all of them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Great Doc. I have seen Dr. Adinoff for 15 plus years. Rate him a 10 out of 10 on physician skills and knowledge. Only issue with office is that you need to leave a message on the nurse’s hotline instead of talking directly with someone. Someone typically gets back with you same day.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I took my son to see Adinoff for food allergies. My initial visit was a good experience and he seemed quite knowledgeable. I made a followup apt with Dr. Adinoff. I had several questions and was told the first visit was to diagnose and the second was for questions. I waited two weeks knowing I would have my questions answered. When I arrived, I was told I would be seeing a PA, as he was not available for several months. I was not told that when making the appointment. Then, I was assured the PA was very knowledgeable and would answer my questions. Instead, the PA was very short with me after learning I had a list of questions I had written out told me there were flu clinics that day and did not have a lot of time to answer questions. She "jokingly" told me to pick three questions, and I laughed until I realized she had one foot out the door. I was told to talk my pediatrician to figure out what to feed him (10 months old), after I was referred to them to begin with. Very disappointing!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

This whole office is great. All of the doctors and assisants are great. Very kind and Dr. Adinoff really takes the time to help you and figure out what is the best treatment for you. If you need to get a hold of one of the doctors after hours, they usually call you back within 15 minutes. The only downfall is the receptionist who answers the phone, she can be a little rude and can almost ruin your choice of going there.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Allen Adinoff's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highlands Ranch, CO