Ratings for Dr. Medha A. Pradhan

Took an hour to get to her office. Filled out necessary paperwork. Finally get called back to the room and a woman asks a few questions about what brings us to their office. Chronic diabetic neuropathy pain. Can't continue to be in such agony. I was asked to sit up on the table, after being told to lie down, Dr came into the room (finally!) stands behind me with an alcohol square, pressing on certain points in my back asking if I could feel her push on my back. I tell her yes and it was a bit of pain. She then came around to to face me, rubs the alcohol on two places on both legs. Asking again if I could feel it. No I couldn't. She then smiled, nods her head and tells me that not only did we waste our time coming to her, but I also wasted her time. And told us that AS SHE WAS WALKING OUT OF THE ROOM. So I would say, unless you have an easy fix? Please don't waste your time or hers.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Not sure why she is in pain management; recommended I take more 'relaxing' bubble baths! Really!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Medha A. Pradhan's Credentials

• Goa Med Coll, Goa Univ, Panaji, Daman & Diu, Goa, India (Grad. 1970)