Ratings for Dr. Betty Dunsmore

I had Dr. Dunsmore for many years and she was always very friendly and welcoming. She would always explain what she was doing and why she was doing it and seemed like she knew her stuff. I would strongly recommend her as other dentists I have been to are not comparable.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Kind, caring, and very patient - I highly recommend Dr. Dunsmore.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr.Dunsmore is a great Dentist. So good in fact, that my daughter who is 9, has never had a fear of going to the dentist even when having extractions. My family has been to other dentists and she has been the best by far.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I had a filling done with her, she seemed nice then got rude. She ended up freezing the wrong side of my mouth and then the freezing lasted 3 days! Needless to say, I was NOT impressed.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

I have had Dr. Betty for a number of years, I think so highly of her that I've recommended her to numerous people in the area. Very caring, gentle and always approachable. Always there for you, even in her off hours!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007