Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth Klor Gross

Although the office staff could be more helpful. Dr. Klor-Gross herself is top notch.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

The best Doctor I have ever had. She makes sure she does her work right. She is also great at explaining things; this doctor is very knowledgeable at what she does. I will definitely refer her to others.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr Klor-Gross is the best doctor that our family has ever had. She's my doctor and also my parents' doctor. She very knowledgeable, very considerate,definitely takes time to listen to our concerns. We have no problems with her staff either. We definitely highly recommend her to anybody who needs a good, caring, compassionate doctor who's number 1 priority is to take care of her patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

A lot of people have commented about the poor staff. In my opinion, the staff is a reflection of the doctor. My experience with the staff has been an experience of near hostility. Not only is it hard to get an appointment with this Doctor in matters that require the soonest care, the staff will actually schedule an appointment with the nurse. Yes, the nurse. Now I'm now knocking nurses, but if I want a doctor's appointment and what I get is a nurse who not only performs a diagnosis but also gives you medication (and not over the counter medication), there is something seriously wrong here. And in my opinion, the buck stops with the doctor. In fact, on another opinion board, a patient referred to this nurse as being a doctor. That is bad.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

One of the best doctor's I have had. I moved to NY and I miss her terribly. She has always been very caring and helful. Agreed with everything others said here. She takes the time to listen and understand what's wrong. She would always remember any of the issues I had and would always take those in account when discussing treatment options with me. I wish she would move to NY or maybe I will just go back to chicago for checkup. Absolute gem! Ignore the minor annoyance of the office staff, its the doctor that matters the most.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Listens better than any physician I've ever visited. Very courteous and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Klor-Gross is a true gem. She makes you instantly feel better with her kind and concerned bedside manner. The problem is her staff. To get an appointment, be prepared to call again and again, enduring lots of hold time, being transferred from person to person, and leaving lots of messages. It's kind of a nightmare, especially when you're ill.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Always is sweet, down-to-earth, and makes me comfortable. Only major gripe is that since she moved, it's like pulling teeth trying to get an appointment with her! (The earliest to see her has been 3-4 weeks away from the date I called to make an appointment...)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

She listends to your and puts you at ease when she is in the room. Very knowledgeable about Internal medicine and will work to find and get answers.. Her new practice is very good and more efficient.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007