Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Collins

My wife has been dealing with a serious back issue for months and has been given the runaround by this place. Doctor is trying to send her here to get relief, but they just rejected her saying that "she wouldnt be able to take the pain from the spinal injections! Do what?? That is what you are supposed to be in business for. A few weeks ago they sent her back to her doctor saying this same thing at the time, but the doctors office was told that the TN Pain Management PA wrote her up as refusing treatment!!! Bunch of liars at this place. She is desperate for treatment, not rejecting anything!! Fair warning.....DO NOT go to this unprofessional establishment....waste of time. They obviously do not care about treating people like they claim.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Collins has an exceptional bedside manner. The staff that work with me when I have a procedure are compassionate and attentive...with the exception of a staff member named Rose. She is rude, rude, rude. I have been in treatment there for 11 months. I have never had a pleasant experience when dealing with her. Twice I have called and needed a nurse to return a call. She has never relayed the message. 3 times I have needed to bump up my procedure dates, and she questioned me "why?" (like it was any of her business), and without checking the calendar told me that the date I had was the soonest date. Immediately after, I called (all 3 times) and spoke with someone else and they had no issues with rescheduling me within that week. She is also rude on the phone as though you are wasting her time, and every time I have went in for a procedure I have overheard her talking negatively about patients behind their backs. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I don't even know why she works there. I am to the point that when I call there (even with a 20 minute hold time) that as soon as I hear her voice...I hang up and call back. People that go there are in chronic pain, and do not need the hassle from her. She needs to work elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Collins is one of the most knowledgeable, courteous and respectful doctors that I have seen in my treatment for chronic back & leg pain. He has always answered my questions before a procedure and put me at total ease. I have complete confidence in Dr. Ronald Collins.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Ronald L. Collins's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1988)