Ratings for Dr. Emanuel Martinez

I have been seeing Dr. Martinez for several years. He has always been very helpful, knowledgable and has stuck with me during some challenging times, adjusting my treatment regimen as needed to ensure the best response. His staff is really great. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

He won't listen to you when a medicine he prescribes you gives you bad side effects. He will tell you that the side effects are coincidences and will tell you to keep taking the drug. He gave me a drug that made me gain massive amounts of weight and even though rapid weight gain is one of the listed side effects he still denies that the drug is the cause of my weight gain. He gave me a med that gave me terrible side effects the first day and he said that it was a coincidence and that I should have continued taking it when I know this med would have killed me. He gave me a med that is giving me bad side effects and he still denies it. The side effects of these meds is all over the internet and when you tell him that he still wont believe you! I will be getting a different and much better doctor soon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Wrote in my husbands chart that he was suicidal. Three days later my husband took his life. I never understood why Dr. Martinez didn't inform me. My signature was everywhere in his chart. Not a good dr at all..

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

This place only cares about making money off of you by booking frequent appointments. Sorry but an established patient that you saw for years will not be coming in every two weeks. You can say goodbye to this cash cow!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Never question him. His office staff will charge you more after 15 minutes and actually told me to make sure I keep him on topic because he likes to talk about himself. He is always running late so be prepared to wait up to an hour to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

good doctor, has been helpful to me so far.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Doesn't listen to you, not knowledgeable, doesn't explain things and hates to be questioned.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Never on time

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Emanuel Martinez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1991)

Avmed