Ratings for Dr. Pat McLean

Dr. McLean is just is knowledgeable and kind. Of going to her for twenty years now has always been very informative provided comfort level to be open. I enjoy her level of professionalism and at the same time allowing for open dialogue.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

THIS DOCTOR IS HORRIBLE! she is the worst doctor I've ever seen! all she did was refer me to doctors who were her friends and FAR AWAY from my location! even after begging her to send me to someone near by! also I am Pregnant and she refused care after i went to a WALK IN CLINIC after she was "AWAY" and i couldnt recieve any care! she basically said I cant be your doctor anymore? for what GOING TO A WALK IN CLINIC WHILE YOU WERE AWAY???? I also had to FOLLOW up for my test results since they dont tell me anything ! even though I told her I have severe anxiety! she is the worst ! terrible

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have seen Dr. McLean for about 25 years and would like to say “ if you can find the perfect doctor” let me know ! “ yes everyone has problems with doctors from time to time but in NO way has she ever turned me or anyone in my family down.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I agree with most comments here! She has been useless as my doctor. She’ll literally tel me sorry I don’t know what’s wrong with you and send me for every test in the book and just refer me to other doctors. Her receptionist is a bigger moron than she is!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Pat McLean is a shame for a doctor. She is almost never at the clinic and when contacted for an appointment she sends patients to ER. She has repeatedly sent diagnosis over email without even seeing us. She's a terrible doctor and a shame to the profession. Actively looking for a new family doctor

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

worst doctor ever, uncaring, horrible hours, no bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Very thorough, reassuring, kind, realistic, and down-to-earth.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Pat McLean is great. I've been her patient for more than 20 years. You can tell that she truly cares about your health and well being each and every visit. She's thorough and informative. I drive quite a distance to see her and have followed her during office relocations because she's worth the drive. I love the atmosphere of her new location as the staff at her last office often made me feel like I need to take up drinking but this new location is much less stressful. Definitely has a more calming feel to this new place. Anyways, Dr. McLean is a cut above and I'm glad she has taken on my family. I find it disheartening to have read any negative feedback about her. I guess everyone is entitled to a bad day. Even those with the title of Doctor added to their name. BUT...sometimes there's no pleasing certain people either so one can take that into consideration as well. Also, if your child bumps their head, it is always best to take them to emerg. or at least to a clinic with onsite diagnostics machines as that equipment is often needed. Doctor's aren't born with x-ray vision. They can only observe what you can so, yes, you should take your child to a physician with that technology in house. It only makes sense. Just my 2 cents

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Mclean has been my/family GP for over 20 years. She is very through and takes the time to listen to better understand our health. Great doctor, we travel very far just to see her. Would not change practitioner, she is the best. Whatever booking I can get, I take. It's takes a long time to build a good relationship with a doctor so we are OK to go wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Direct, but she gets things done. She actually listens to you and will believe you when you talk about your concerns and takes it seriously. I have been going in circles with specialists and she's the only one who has been behind me through all of it. Without her, things would be even worse. I am so thankful. Her style may not be for everyone but the most important thing is that she actually helps.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016