Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Kraus

I have been seeing dr.Kraus for several yrs and am thankful for all hes done for me ,my low back has bulging disc and herniated disc ,degenerative disc disease ect ect was seeing a doc who had me hooked on way to many meds dr.kraus only gives what is needed to keep me functioning annd walking as I have got worse he increases meds I get 4 blocks a yr all with improvment after hes never been anything but super attentive and nice to me ,and the best staff ever.He is the best as with all doctors each person has their own experinces but all of mine have been great ,like I stated before hes not going to give you meds you do not need.and any time I have had questions about my health he has tried his best to explain even if its not pain related .I trust him and his staff fully.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Great Doc! Listens and understands pain issues. I've had multiple epidurals with great success.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Kraus was the WORST doctor I have ever been to! He not only DID NOT help my pain AT ALL, He made my pain WORSE!! He was extremely uncaring & unsympathetic!! Dr. Kraus performed an epidural pain block on me, which caused a HUGE mass across the bottom of my spine. I went back to see him & to find out what the mass was & why I was in HORRIFIC pain from it, He offered NO explanation & said there was NOTHING he could do for me! It has been three months since I had the procedure done, I STILL have the HUGE mass on my spine & I am STILL in UNBAREABLEY HORRIFIC PAIN!! I would not recommend ANYONE to go to Dr. Thomas J. Kraus!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Kraus's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1987)