Dr. Gaylyn H

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gaylyn H

Most knowledgable physician I have ever met. Wonderful staff, very professional

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I heard that National Doctors Day just passed. I can't thank Dr. Gaylyn Horne Ballard enough for listing to me and helping me treat my chronic illness. I would not be walking today if it weren't for her. I am treated wth kindness and respect upon every visit and I'm so thankful for this doctor and her entire staff. I don't know where I could be without them. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPASSION!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

The care my father has received here for the past year has been unparalleled. The patience and respect she and her staff have shown to my father has been phenomenal. So often, elderly patients are easily disregarded by healthcare staff, who find them to be difficult to deal with. Here, everyone is always happy to see him and engages him easily. Not only has he responded well to his medical care and blocks, but our family loves going to this office and this hospital.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Horrible service. She actually told me I needed to go to another hospital because she didn’t feel equipped to treat me and my health issues. She actually told me she didn’t have enough knowledge relating to my problems. Which are pain related. Left her office and found a doctor to treat me in the same town. He’s been great too.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Ballard and her staff keep getting better and better. The office staff are always so helpful. My pain has tremendously decreased since I started seeing Dr. Ballard.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

amazing doctor. St Vincent's health system is lucky to have her in both Blount and St Clair locations

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Not enough room here to elaborate about this office & terrific hospital staff

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Nice office. Staff are great and really move things along.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Horne Ballard explained more to me about my back pain than my surgeon did.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Horne will answer questions. Very polite. Approachable. A real pleasure to deal with, Dr Horne is no-nonsense and a credit to the profession.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Gaylyn H's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 2000)