Ratings for Dr. James Robson

Dr Robson has been a great member of the South Surrey/White Rock area since our family has been with him since the '80s. He's one of the very best. I would recommend Dr Robson to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I also had Dr robson my whole life and had the same experience as his second replacement Dr B was absolutely awful, rude and did not offer any supports to me when I came in on two occasions for depression. I also asked.for.a different doctor and was told.to.leave the office if I didn't like him. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I have had Dr. Robson for my whole life. I was very upset that he has now had two replacements since retiring. His newest replacement has very poor ratings online. I asked if I could switch doctors and the lady at the front desk said i'd have to speak to Evon. I went to the office and asked to speak with her and was told to wait in the patient area. Evon called me up and asked what I wanted in front of all the patients and not in her office. I said I read the reviews online about the new doctor and that I would prefer to switch. Her response was "How dare you not even give this man a chance and take other peoples 2nd hand information off the internet". I stated that I just wanted to switch and had never asked to switch in the 25 years of being at that office and I was told that if I didn't like it I could go to another office. Dr. B only works 8am to 10am Mon - Wed. I felt like I was being berated by Evon as a lesson to the other patients. Don't ask to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Robson has now retired and am so pissed he stuck me with some loser replacement who refuses to help me and is so mean & rude, it's dispicable - GO BACK TO UK McGLYNN

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Robson has been a wonderful Doc to my husband and I. He is a kind, dedicated, gentle and caring person and I cannot say enough good about him. We will miss him very much.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Has been our family doctor for 23 years. I have complete confidence in him. My kids love him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I had to laugh at the comments about the DR. Robson being the most caring doctor and the best in the lower mainland, these people must be personal friends of his. I found him to be rude and inconsiderate to my medical concerns and not the least bit caring at all. Also he just blows you off as if you don`t know anything and acts as if you just wasted his precious time. I also found the staff to be not friendly or caring as well.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Robson since 1982. My husband and children are also patients. He's the most caring and thorough physician you will ever find.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

He has been a fine doctor to my father and myself but here is he? He has "missing in action" for 3 months now. Of course he is missed.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

I loved Dr. Robson's bedside manner. He seems very caring. However, I had to leave him because he could not diagnose my condition and therefore assumed it's all in my head. He was too busy to read materials I brought for him to read. And I just didn't feel like he was working with me to find any solutions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009