Ratings for Dr. Trevor Hearnden

He is a very good doctor. He listens & is open to suggestions. He has a busy practice & I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I find the Doctor and staff very helpful and knowledgeable about problems i have with my health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Very professional, concerned, dedicated to his patients. Carries through with what he says he will do.Is not arrogant.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

great Dr. Very Helpful. Always willing to listen and tries very hard to satisfy. I would definietley recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Always helpful, Dr. t. hearnden can talk to you about everything, knows everything very well gives great advice. Tammy his nurse practitioner is also amazing.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

I don't know what Dr. Hearnden was like when he first got to Colborne, but I haven't heard much good about him since. He ignores patients.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Doc is very concerned about his patients. He is willing to listen and quick to refer if necessary. I would recommend him high;y.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

I have heard more complaints about Dr.Hearnden than any other Doctor!! He is my Grandmother's doctor and he is not at all helpful. He ignores the ailmnets of elderly patients. However his nurse practitioner Laurie is very helpful and seems much more compassionate towards patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

took over family care with no hesitation when we urgently needed help when our Dr. had to retire and our son had cancer. Has cared for all of us ever since. Is always ready to listen and consider our opinions. Never hesitates to admit when unsure and to send any 0f us for tests and to specialists. Very caring, unfailingly polite and kind. We think is a topnotch family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

great doctor very helpfull don't try to put somthing over on him he will know wish i still went to him buti moved out of area

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007